The online racing simulator
[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 1993weeman :Really? sorry but :ices_rofl

that had to be a joke, but stig didint wanted to heard anything and yann had to sign contract sad to mis soo good driver Respect LCC

Internet serious bussines!
i just didn't think it was right, but if it is then great. This team is going well, am just abit shocked that's all
Someone slap silly "The Stig"... The poor kid is going nuts.....
Good luck Pearcy, i hope you will make alot of money on cruise servers!
This thread pwns all other team threads put together!

Its just :ices_rofl
hey were still looking for more drivers
What are the teams plans for the future, i know pearcy will join MoE. Will you also be driving other top leagues?
#83 - wild
Quote from (The Stig) : the owner of the server base has been emailed so we are awaiting a responce from him in 2 months time we will be getting a new server from Storm-Servers.

I'm sorry to have to ask you this but I thought you were starting your own hosting company?
Quote from G!NhO :What are the teams plans for the future, i know pearcy will join MoE. Will you also be driving other top leagues?

I think me and stig will be doing IGTC also, stig is literally the stig in fzr, now i know why he chose that name, very fitting.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think me and stig will be doing IGTC also, stig is literally the stig in fzr, now i know why he chose that name, very fitting.

Ye i can imagine that.
Quote from TexasLTU :This thread pwns all other team threads put together!

Its just :ices_rofl

It still has a long way to go to beat Promotech!!!!
I also want to join. I can be very fast, and Im active.

Can I join, please?
My sarcasm radar is acting weird.
We've had a huge interest in joining this team now, expect more big announcements tomorrow
Can I? I'm fast
hmm my "team about to fail decorator" is going off
Where's your painter going off to like?
hahaha
Quote from MrAss :I once saw two men kissing in the park. It was the gayest thing I had ever seen till I saw this thread.

Sig worthy
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think me and stig will be doing IGTC also, stig is literally the stig in fzr, now i know why he chose that name, very fitting.

Sig Worthy
This thread is full of Sig worthy comments.
dont forget to take the wireframe off lol
nah, were leaving it on, so people know were hardcore when they see us at the back of the grid.
This thread is closed

[LCC] London City Cruisers (2009)
(209 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG