The online racing simulator
#576 - Zay
Hello guys, Could someone please convert these into DDS files for me? DDS files only work , for some reson, on my LFS if they are set up like this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1280195#post1280195
Not the links to sites like megaupload, because for some reason they dont work, like I said. It HAS to be in that format you see in the thread above. For starters, if its not to much trouble, I would just like the FZ5/FZR Mods.
Thanks in advance,
zay
whatever
Quote from Zay :Hello guys, Could someone please convert these into DDS files for me? DDS files only work , for some reson, on my LFS if they are set up like this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1280195#post1280195
Not the links to sites like megaupload, because for some reason they dont work, like I said. It HAS to be in that format you see in the thread above. For starters, if its not to much trouble, I would just like the FZ5/FZR Mods.
Thanks in advance,
zay

OMG.........

Back in topic:
Lynce wonderfull jod as always
DEMO guys, relax alittle, its on topic, its about the RP. The guy needs help to get the REVOLUTION PACK running. Relax your sacks.
Quote from Lynce :
And....hum...

A experimental presentation. Unedited background. Raw Pic

Since you put shadows I think they would look better as standing along start/finish straight (like HOLLYWOOD letters).
Quote from aoun :DEMO guys, relax alittle, its on topic, its about the RP. The guy needs help to get the REVOLUTION PACK running. Relax your sacks.

To me his post wasnt clear enough to think that it was for the RP.

BTW Lynce loving your art, looks really good, i wish you good in your future
holy mary and joseph
S2 guy the forum is very good and it has a REGUEST area to post.......ummm guy....
zay if you save the file as a png, and you change the extention to dds, then it should work.
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :S2 guy the forum is very good and it has a REGUEST area to post.......ummm guy....

But his request was specifically for files in this "Revolution Pack" so I'd say this is exactly the right thread to post.
The tyres is for this RP pack????And what mods he speaks about?
Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :The tyres is for this RP pack????And what mods he speaks about?

He posted the link to that thread as an example.

Read - understand - post.

And "mods" is short for "modifications" which most of the things by Lynce are, no?
OK I wait for Lynce post....So bb now
Quote from Zay :Hello guys, Could someone please convert these into DDS files for me? DDS files only work , for some reson, on my LFS if they are set up like this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1280195#post1280195
Thanks in advance,
zay

Green line in tyre tread pattern is not in the planning.

Cheers.

Quote from zeugnimod :He posted the link to that thread as an example.

Read - understand - post.

And "mods" is short for "modifications" which most of the things by Lynce are, no?

I always thought they were addons, instead of mods.

Anyway, thanks for the comments to all, as always.
#590 - Zay
Quote from Lynce :Green line in tyre tread pattern is not in the planning.

Cheers.

I always thought they were addons, instead of mods.

Anyway, thanks for the comments to all, as always.

I was posting that as an example. Anyway, I thought that Mods(Short for modifications, like someone here said) and addons are the same thing basically.
Thanks Logy, and how do I do that?
Thanks,
zay
Well...

The RP June 24th has been finished today May 4th.

Planning the new Thread, as usual. I mean planning the new design of the presentation and I'm planning seriously the video Teaser to show "What is RP June 24th".

The style of the video teaser will be respect the Live for Speed in original footage with unedited video effects. "Actual ingame footage".

There will be a postproduction for the credits and transitions of the planes. I want that you see the real result.

The fifth Addon has been started by TRAVIS.

If there are a posibility to release the work before of the oficial date, sure I will do.

Cheers.
not sure how to make windows show known file extentions, but somewhere in windows, there is an option that is "show known file extentions"

you check that off and you go into your dds folder, save the png file into that folder, and literally just change the png, to a dds
#593 - Zay
Thanks
Amazing, LFS S2.5.
I have really no words in my mind for this. All I can say is that I'm so goddamn looking forward when I'll be finished with school in June and I will get into this absolutely graphically different game again. Sure it will be something new, fresh, good looking, pleasure to play!

Thank you, Lynce.
this is really nice
i really hope that this pack comes in s3

because this is a really big graphical improment.
That looks fkn good brother
Good luck for finishing the pack
Quote from Flame CZE :Amazing, LFS S2.5.

Quote from Mysho :I have really no words in my mind for this. All I can say is that I'm so goddamn looking forward when I'll be finished with school in June and I will get into this absolutely graphically different game again. Sure it will be something new, fresh, good looking, pleasure to play!

Thank you, Lynce.

Thanks to you, too.

Quote from Bass-Driver :this is really nice
i really hope that this pack comes in s3

because this is a really big graphical improment.

Thank you, also.

Maybe is play with LFS limits.

Quote from Vegas Las :That looks fkn good brother
Good luck for finishing the pack

Merci beaucoup.

The basic planning of the video, has been completed. Now I can start recording.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG