The online racing simulator
Great stuff so far lynce. Cant wait for the video.
Will be interesting seeing this video, since the screenshots looks so good
Quote from jrd.racer :Great stuff so far lynce. Cant wait for the video.

Thank you.

Quote from The Very End :Will be interesting seeing this video, since the screenshots looks so good

I think can be much better than first one. RP April 7th. Ingame footage, of course. But, improveing the camera work,etc.

Quote from THE WIZARD DK :Hi Lynche. is it the music from "EVE" you have on the youtube video? "eve-online"made a vid that sounds just like the music used in yours.

Great work btw..

try this for a next time.. made by a friend of mine for lfs only

Its in OGG format and can be used with LFS radio! (goes to LFS/DATA/OGG folder. ingame choose the track in your LFS radio!)

STONED SUN - VIOLATION OF FREEDOM

http://snipercity.dk/

Link: http://www.filefront.com/16413 ... lation%20of%20freedom.rar

Thanks brother, but a bit late. Normally I choose the music themes for the videos before I make the planning.

News._

07/100% - 0,00

Remember. To see the real result of the current work (June 24th) I believe is better without any postproduction. Only putting a lot of effort on the narrative of the secuences, photography(camera angles) and camera work.

Cheers.

I used quotes from users as a inspiration of the current work. That is the true. And, that sentences, has been used for the teaser to add more emotion. Because I did take it in count when I made the RP June 24th.

Even in the documentation I see, to make as a trailer, as real as posible, another format (35 mm).

Today 0:47 / 2:36 finished.

A reminder:

"Actual Ingame footage".

The teaser will be finished soon. I have some helpers from the forums for do some secuences,hehehehe. I will put in contact soon with them.

Cheers

No more previews.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the full work. Looks awesome
Lynce's ideas are great!
Awesome !!
Thank you very much for the comments, again.

Respect another thread in another subforum. I am not a X Motor Racing developer due to some inconveniences. But I did somethings for that game.

I don't like to talk about external works that I have done, really, regardless of the law of the protection data of Spain and copyright (in these cases, I talk about specific works not all of them). It looks like I want to be the best and I think it is a lack of courtesy towards other artists of lfsforum.net.

On- topic:

The Teaser video will be finished soon.

Today = 1:13 - 2:39 and improves my own spectatives. I think can be interesting to all to see the a previous result before of "RP June 24th" is released.
But there is nothing to argue. It's okay Lynce. You are a great man and you do such an amazing job!
Quote from PioneerLv :But there is nothing to argue. It's okay Lynce. You are a great man and you do such an amazing job!

Thank you brother. As always !!

Bad news:

Finally, I will not count with helper users for the teaser as I wished, because I want to finish it as soon as posible. The quality is not going to fall. Sorry.

Good news:

2:00 - 2:39.
Very good work.

When will be the video published?
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Thanks!

Looks great
This is just epic! Looking forward for the release.
That will be some nice thing brother.
Looking forward to see it.
Thanks for the comments once more. Really is a bad idea to quote all comments as I did. Hehehehehe.

Well. On topic:

Planing the thread, uploading all the files, even original files if people don't like the new RP.

Planing the postproduction to present each Addon. My recomendations, the introduction and the analysis. Links over documentation and credits.

Maybe in two weeks RP June 24 th is released.

So I have bad news:

The date has wrong. Is much earlier the release. But will be released with the same name.
Oh no Lynce, this are really Bad news keep it going
Nice to hear, looking forward to it very much this time!
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Well.....

The post is under construction, so TODAY the Revolution Pack June 24th will be released.

One month in the "underground" does not sense.

The first upload is in Megaupload, Team fortittude host and lfsdatabase.

I thought I had less time than expected. The resolution of incidents has been faster than he had originally planned.

Sorry for this inconvenience and I think can be a nice new for all and even for me.

See you in one hour in a new thread.

Thread closed for me.

The Revolution Pack June 24th Released:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=68229
Sound Engines
Where do i copy the engine sounds for XFG? cause there is for example XFG_Default.eng and in the file is XFG_SFX.eng ? they don't replace the XFG engine sound (do we rename the files from SFX.eng to Default.eng?)
@Gabriel:
get on track with XFG, and then press Shift+A. At the top of the screen you'll see the 'Load' button
Amazing work javier !!!!!!!!! Really you and all people helping you should ask the devs to help them with a new lfs version !!!!!!!!!

I mean just imagine a new fully high res lfs version were everything is retextured.With the help of devs and their permission even models could be made more complex(and simiral to the real life cars-minus the logos ofcourse)
I cannot believe that while i have been racing lfs for years on my brothers sim rig i just learned there were texture and sound updates...!!!!!!!!!!!

Your and everybody else work on this is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Keep the amazing work and i hope devs could be serious about adding all those amazing updates to the main game as it comes...
Quote from justasimfan :I cannot believe that while i have been racing lfs for years on my brothers sim rig i just learned there were texture and sound updates...!!!!!!!!!!!

Your and everybody else work on this is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Keep the amazing work and i hope devs could be serious about adding all those amazing updates to the main game as it comes...

Thank you, justasimfan.

I'm glad by your words in this thread and RP June 24th's thread, also.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG