The online racing simulator
the folder: Sound "containes skidsounds and gravel sounds.." not finished work atm i think it say´s to.. will this one come in a later update ??

tnx for the shadowkit´s to FZ Lynce.. and sounds, and and and...

hello so fz5 interier and default skin is very nice thanks is very good work keep going. Just sounds are for Z15 and i downlaoded them and could find the problem why it isnt working then i read there it needs z15. U gave to every pack License and right but u didnt gave any readme.
EDIT: in overal the sounds are DAMN DAMN good i think they should be little changed and volume of them also and added to normal new version!!!!
Quote from Shadowww :Can I mirror your installers aswell, please? I think mirror without waiting ~150 seconds on RapidShare or ~50 seconds on MegaUpload without premium account will be better :]

Sure

Quote from Velociround :[...]Also, feel free to mirror these files in your preferred file hosting service. It would be nice to have all download links in the same place though, so if you mirror it somewhere else, please tell me so I can add the links up here. Credits will be given to everyone who mirror the files.

Great job Lynce!
:Eyecrazy::throwrose
I dont like to swear but,

****ING AMAZING!!!!!

I so love this!

Thank you very much to all again.

I'm glad to read all posts. Don't forget to read the post number two. There are superb artist too in these forums.

Well...

Now, time to work on LFS movies._

-Team VR Promotional Movie.

-LFS Forms.

News, soon.
Updated the second post.

Team inferno's sound Pack's thread link.
Lynce - I am downloading both of your packs, my new computer runs LFS on near max graphics (all max with AA 2x). I am very impressed with your work and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Very good work.

oh, and, if you want - I can upload a whole load of these skins, i'm not much of a skinner so I have plenty of room
Quote from brandons48 :Lynce - I am downloading both of your packs, my new computer runs LFS on near max graphics (all max with AA 2x). I am very impressed with your work and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Very good work.

oh, and, if you want - I can upload a whole load of these skins, i'm not much of a skinner so I have plenty of room

Thank you very much.

I'm glad for that detail. THANKS.
So it's ok? I shall put up as many as i can.

edit: Guess what, 48 slots.. 49 skins. xD
edit2: Nevermind - some have already been uploaded
edit3: All done, except FZ5_Silver and FZ5_Scuderia, the names are already taken :\ (And the skins are awful)

I've uploaded 36. I could rename them to FZ5_LynceSilver and FZ5_LynceScuderia but that means everyone else would have to do that too :/
Quote from brandons48 :So it's ok? I shall put up as many as i can.

edit: Guess what, 48 slots.. 49 skins. xD
edit2: Nevermind - some have already been uploaded
edit3: All done, except FZ5_Silver and FZ5_Scuderia, the names are already taken :\ (And the skins are awful)

I've uploaded 36. I could rename them to FZ5_LynceSilver and FZ5_LynceScuderia but that means everyone else would have to do that too :/

Thank you brother.

When you post the link I can update the post number two.

Today I have troubles to upload this pack in lfs-database... (High res interiors)

But I don't know by what reason.

I'll try to upload more later.
Quote from Lynce :Thank you brother.

When you post the link I can update the post number two.

Today I have troubles to upload this pack in lfs-database... (High res interiors)

But I don't know by what reason.

I'll try to upload more later.

I meant i uploaded the skins to LFSWorld, it means that they are visable online

If you wanted them compressed and put on lfs-database I can do that too, all credit to you as author of course.
this may be a noobish question, but how do i get this to work? ive installed this one and the april one using the .exe installers, but nothing seems to have changed. the menus are different, and the skid sounds are different, but in game it all looks the same, and the engine sounds are all the same? do i need to enable it or something?
Quote from DavyC412 :this may be a noobish question, but how do i get this to work? ive installed this one and the april one using the .exe installers, but nothing seems to have changed. the menus are different, and the skid sounds are different, but in game it all looks the same, and the engine sounds are all the same? do i need to enable it or something?

For the Revolution Pack April 7th, check your ...\Live For Speed\The_Revolution_Pack_files folder and install the remaining addons (there are several different addons options).

In order to change the car engine sounds in game you need to take a car to the track, press Shift + A and then load the new sounds from the Revolution Pack Aug 28th on all cars.
Quote from Velociround :For the Revolution Pack April 7th, check your ...\Live For Speed\The_Revolution_Pack_files folder and install the remaining addons (there are several different addons options).

In order to change the car engine sounds in game you need to take a car to the track, press Shift + A and then load the new sounds from the Revolution Pack Aug 28th on all cars.

thx for the reply. i unistalled the whole thing then put the elements in manually, works fine now. didnt know i could do that with the sounds though, i renamed the files and dropped them in so they became default the only thing i really didnt install were the skins and the backgrounds. but wow, after putting all that stuff in, it feels like a totally different game. excellent job.
End of holidays. Next project. Today in 7,87% (Planing [Notebook], documentation[Real life], dds edition[Editing dds textures for help in postproduction], postproduction[Adobe Photoshop After Effects Porfessional CS4], Music and sound[Mabe by Arias]:

October 29st? its 29th

Definitely waiting for this one.
Quote from EliteAti :October 29st? its 29th

Definitely waiting for this one.

Ops. Thank you !

Fixed and in the Revolution Pack's Blog, too.
Live for Speed Forms to October 29st. September 19st

It's 29th and 19th. (it's from your blog, title)

and I think it's in October, not to October.

But I'm looking up to this one. It will be something different from you, since mostly you make pictures and stuff like that.
really great work, lynce!!
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
DAAAAMN! :hyper:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG