The online racing simulator
just wondering, is that an error?
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
I can't see any errors there...
Quote from logitekg25 :just wondering, is that an error?

Bigger:

From RP's Blog

Yes, is a normal error in LFS(I think). There are cut lines (in black) in some zones. Even inside of mountains(White line). But when you focus the camera in 10º-40º angle vision, the trouble is fixed.

Quote from Flame CZE :I can't see any errors there...

At a glance, normally, it be not see any errors.
i still love it

i only noticed after starting at it for like an hour :jawdrop:
lfs developers may highly include your work in their next patch.
Am i being epic noob or something? I cant find the download link for march updates (and february ones). I checked the thread and also the blog

Edit: Soz, forgot ... Seriously great work Lynce! :]
Where I can download it?
Quote from logitekg25 :i still love it

i only noticed after starting at it for like an hour :jawdrop:

Thank you, mate.

Quote from Androme :lfs developers may highly include your work in their next patch.

Merci beaucoup

Quote from hazaky :Am i being epic noob or something? I cant find the download link for march updates (and february ones). I checked the thread and also the blog

Edit: Soz, forgot ... Seriously great work Lynce! :]

On July 1st.

Quote from manneF1 :Where I can download it?

The correct question is "When"

Quote from ADX.14 :Is there any possibility to change sea texture pattern on FernBay? IMHO it looks artificial.

Additionally do you think a night mod via editing illumination, reflection and shadows? I've found these fog samples contain working headlights on Racer website:

http://www.racer.nl/images/blog/fog_1.jpg

http://www.racer.nl/images/blog/fog_2.jpg

Thanks again Lynce for informing us about the project.

Thanks to you, for your comment.

Question 1. Really I don't know. Maybe no.

Question 2. Only I can make a night "realistic" mod exclusively for South City in sunset cloudy. But there are a lot of work. I talk about 6 months, perfectly. It needs modify the: 1 dds file for reflections, 1 Raw file for the Sky, All dds textures of the track (uncompatible with other illuminations such "Clear day", for example), modifying the Skin Default of all cars, Interior1 and 2 of all cars,etc.

Cheers.

Just a comment:

I will go to call this work Revolution Pack July 1st, instead Revolution Pack's Revision.

Thank you.

Cheers.

EDIT:

To ADX.14._ I forgot a important thing. TO make a realistic night mod, it needs a shader and maybe change the directx version(But I'm not totally sure about that last one). This coment is respect to that:

"Additionally do you think a night mod via editing illumination, reflection and shadows? I've found these fog samples contain working headlights on"
Ow, night mod? Holy jesus! :dunce:

This is epic, cant wait july 1st.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
You all can't read apparently. It's NOT available for download yet, it's part of the next Revolution Pack. What is available on the RP blog are bigger versions of the screenshots posted in this thread.

Also note that Lynce has NOT confirmed, nor even implied that the RP will include a night mod. He merely outlined that it is possible on South City and explained the necessary steps to achieve a realistic looking night setting.
Quote from morpha :You all can't read apparently. It's NOT available for download yet, it's part of the next Revolution Pack. What is available on the RP blog are bigger versions of the screenshots posted in this thread.

Also note that Lynce has NOT confirmed, nor even implied that the RP will include a night mod. He merely outlined that it is possible on South City and explained the necessary steps to achieve a realistic looking night setting.

I can't explain better.

Thank you, brother.
I didnt find all the posts and I thought you would publish it partially. Please do it in the first post of the thread so all updated addons would be easy to find.
Much appreciated for quick reply and detailed information. General outlook identifies that night mod is required too much hard work. In line with your talent and experience I can say that, the final result would be brilliant. On the other hand this appetizing mod shouldn't be a heavy burden to you. That's why it's up to you Lynce.

Cheers..
ADX.14 ._ Thanks for encouragement, my friend.

Comparison of the Reflection with the Landscape. White colour._

The reflection is under 30%. The study of the light is almost finished. I need to test with blue colours and Skins. Is posible to decrease the brightness in general of this reflection. The light is focused exclusively in one point, the sun. So, the light go in one direction. The scenary reflects the light in the cases the objects is near of the car, on the opposite side of the sun in a few cases and when the object reflects almost 100% the light like white or clear objects.

This comment is not in the RP's blog.
What's the white thing on the right front light in the image?
damned!
we are waiting for the new lfs patch and now we have to wait for the new revolution pack!
as usual , really nice work.
I am impatient to download it...
Quote from Flame CZE :What's the white thing on the right front light in the image?

It looks like a too bright reflection :s
How I install the revolution pack?
Quote from Myffe :How I install the revolution pack?

Most of them are .dds files, so after you download them, you need to place them into "/LFS/data/dds" (you need to replace them with your current .dds files). Also, do the same with .raw files which needs to be in the "/LFS/data/pic". There are sound and skin files in the August Revolution Pack also, but there is a short "installation guide" under every section - carfeuly read the full thread of the Revolution Pack you want to install and you can not miss anything.
Quote from Flame CZE :What's the white thing on the right front light in the image?

Is the distortion of the sun light. Sometimes it do strange forms. Anyway the dds file is in early tests.

Quote from patko :damned!
we are waiting for the new lfs patch and now we have to wait for the new revolution pack!
as usual , really nice work.
I am impatient to download it...

Merci beaucoup.

I was born in Lyon. 2º district. Coincidence. I was living yonder 4 years, before I went to Spain.

Cheers.

Quote from Nobody92 :Yes, it is. Here is the list of latest addons, by Lynce:

Perfect post, thank you, brother.
Quote from Nobody92 :Most of them are .dds files, so after you download them, you need to place them into "/LFS/data/dds" (you need to replace them with your current .dds files). Also, do the same with .raw files which needs to be in the "/LFS/data/pic". There are sound and skin files in the August Revolution Pack also, but there is a short "installation guide" under every section - carfeuly read the full thread of the Revolution Pack you want to install and you can not miss anything.

You can always use the installers though; just a few clicks and it's all installed.

Revolution Pack August 28th
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1248526#post1248526

Revolution Pack April 7th
http://www.lfsforum.net/showpo ... 1128912&postcount=144

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG