The online racing simulator
Thank you very much as always by the comments.
WOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

can't wait, can't wait! \o/

ok, i'll wait!
can you guys host the files some where else3 than mega upload (limited downloads each day) it pisses me off //////////////////////////////////////////////my favorite place (unlim downloads a day; up to 5 gigs of upload space, 100 mb files etc all on a free account ( www(dot)4shared(dot)com)
I agree with you.
Try rapidshare or something else Try googe'ing "webpage to store files" or something on google, and you'll find a lot of alternatives.

Your video looks amazing, really looking forward to see the finished product!
Realy nice!
I can host the file on my page whit fast download if you want
Thank you very much, as always.

Frankly, it is very difficult to satisfy the deadline. Sorry I did not meet this time with a scheduled date. I have had several contingencies that I have reduced the hours for this video. Also, I have had problems in planning the video.

I hope to finish soon. I will update this thread with new images.

The images shown so far can be modified to enhance the effect of light.
Don't even think about the deadline, it's done when it's done mate.
Quality comes first, and no one is sad or angry if we got to wait for something great
:huepfenic:bowdown::yikes:
Lynce, I think I've already said that plenty of times, but I can't stop saying because it's the truth: your videos are incredible, and your work looks great.
I'm looking forward to this next video.

Quote from The Very End :Don't even think about the deadline, it's done when it's done mate.
Quality comes first, and no one is sad or angry if we got to wait for something great

Enough said.
did this pack include the thing that when you recieve a new message, it makes a little sound? how do i turn that off
Record a silence and replace the original file in data/sound.
ok thanks
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
great news
Last screenie is awesome. Can't wait to get the full movie.
What kind of music have you chosed for the movie?
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from logitekg25 :great news

Poor news today. The "development" of this video is very slooow.

And looking more documentation over the light.

Quote from andRo. :Last screenie is awesome. Can't wait to get the full movie.

Thank you brother. You make awesome edits in another thread.

Quote from The Very End :What kind of music have you chosed for the movie?

I don't know how to explain. But.... I think people will like it.

Quote from Lynce :

I don't know how to explain. But.... I think people will like it.

I take you on your word
Cant whait for the Movie to be done

It looks Amazing.. Mabe a new era in lfs editing is ready to be born
whats the deal of this movie, btw?
It looks great
Some scenes, be needs to work frame by frame.

There are scenes of 6 seconds. 25 frames = 1 second.

Thanks by encouragements.
Megasgare has not EVER given me more than 200kb/sec download, now that is ballsuck when you are capable do do 3500kbs
Quote from LFSn00b :What the hell are you two on about? Megaupload is one of the best free big file hosting sites, whereas CrapidShit is one of the worst with a 80 minute limit each download(you only have to wait another 45 seconds to download other files in megaupload) and 4Shared is just crap.

Please.

4shared is the best free hosting website in my opinion. I usually have very small waiting time (10 seconds or less, depending on the file), it allows multiple downloads, has no download limits or download speed limits and doesn't ask you to write ridiculous captcha codes before downloading. Megaupload usually makes me wait 60 seconds, has download and download speed limits and doesn't allow multiple downloads at the same time, uses captcha. Rapidshare makes me wait 80 seconds, uses captcha and has download and download speed limits, and it doesn't allow multiple downloads or download accelerators either. Easy-share is the worst of them all: when you try to make your first download, great, just write down the captcha, wait some seconds and download it normally. But when you try to make your second download in the day, it makes you wait 500 seconds. It pisses me off.
well lynce, atleast i am awaiting the wonderful work that is coming our way and i feel your pain with the 25 frames=1 second...in school my animation got erassed a few days before it was due (mine was crappy though :razz take your time, and for god's sake take a break!
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
58%

I need one month more to finish this movie to make an acceptable quality of all secuences.

I was thinking if people wants a preview, about +-30 seconds, for example.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG