Quote from logitekg25 :we are serious when you say you can take as much time as you need

Probably, one month, or almost one month. Not sure.

Just a pic. Morpha, just one. Hahahahahaha.

Do not angry with me. This one is the last.

68%
I am the only one that thinks Lynce has built Aston and FZ50 in real life and photoshopped ugly LFS spectators over that photo?
everyone knows on the lerts's secret island they have aston and the fz5, but they have a ugly spectators wall-paper
@ Shadow and logitekg25. Thanks,hahahahaha.

Well, Revolution Pack Revision starts in January as I said but I need some textures for current movie :

XF GTI.

FXO GTR. (Reworked texture, of course, you can watch a new three and improvement of the ilumination).

FZ50. Grigio Reventón colour.

Ingame and external camera:

In Grigio Ingrid

And I thought the ugly reflections (distorted etc.) were just there because of the 3D model of the cars and the smoothing of the faces... but in fact, it is due to the texture that reflects on it?
Can't wait till the new pack, it looks amazingly real!
And please take your time for your movie, it's better late and good looking
Oh, wow, those reflections look purely amazing Lynce!!!! Can't wait to lay my hands on it.
Testing with Skins. Sure people want to see the result. All posible angles. Variety colour list, I think.

XR GTR. Penzoil Skin. In yellow colour to see better results in all posible balances:

Another Skin. In black and orange colours to see the contrast in the Skin:

XF GTR. To see in another bodywork and Skin:

Car shine always in 1.00. Even pics in other posts.

Team VR Pics:

I am about to jizz my pants. Can you give me some 1680 pictures for my laptop background? <3

I'd like to criticize your work, but you're just making it so hard...
It makes the rims stand out reallly nicely.

BTW is there a chance for another upload host because megaupload blocks all Hong Kong connection.
I think it would be better to upload on filefront.com because for free downloading on MEGAUPLOAD isn´t so good
That new shine is looking absolutely fantastic, mate. Lookin forward to this pack
Quote from Bose321 :I am about to jizz my pants. Can you give me some 1680 pictures for my laptop background? <3

Just 1280 x 1024. I haven't a panoramic Screen,hahahaha.

Tell me what car. I can shot a pic for you.

"I'd like to criticize your work, but you're just making it so hard... "

Yes, please.

Quote from Shadowww :http://shad0www.oo.lv/Lynce_DA/

"Thanks to Shadowww for rapidshare and filefactory mirrors (Even for the installer)".

Quote from MAGGOT :That new shine is looking absolutely fantastic, mate. Lookin forward to this pack

Thank you, brother. I'm glad to read it from you.

- LFS Forms (Movie) over 69,5%.
Quote from Lynce :Just 1280 x 1024. I haven't a panoramic Screen,hahahaha.

Tell me what car. I can shot a pic for you.

"I'd like to criticize your work, but you're just making it so hard... "

Yes, please.

Maybe the XRT? Some cool shots like you did with the new XRT rims, on Kyoto if I remember right.

Only thing I can say, is that sometimes the rear reflects alot, and the sides are really matte, and in some pictures the reflections make the car look a bit plasticy.
Simply amazing Lynce. Glad you're back on business. It's always nice to see such masterpieces.

Good luck!
-
(Stiggie) DELETED by Stiggie
http://revolutionpack.wordpress.com/

News.

Thanks by the comments.

@Bose321. In real life this "effect" is true with real cars. But don't worry, that reflections is an unfinished work.
LFS Forms. Over 95%.

Today or tomorrow is posible finished or completed the current movie.

Well, I remember when, 8 months ago I said " This is the war...".
YAY I can't wait
<my emotions

but really, can not wait
Uploading
Wohoo, I can't wait

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG