The online racing simulator
Sometimes it looks like you are working on every frame of the video That's gonna be a great vid.
holy! Sweet man! You are the best!
Thankyou so.......MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
how long did it take to do all that???I think LONG

And by the way thanks for doing it!!!!:laola::smileyrai:bounce8::balloons::huepfenic
Im afraid to say this but you must not have anything better to do but lfs...jks me 2
Art? Yes, it really looks like that. Awesome Lynce.
Wich addon is the highres sidwals since updated to z17 im missing them
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wich addon is the highres sidwals since updated to z17 im missing them

That´s in the first revolution pack thread from 4th April.
:throwrose:wow:
That's insane!
Looks awesome
:jawdrop:
Where is the picture?
Hy
I have one little problem. I downloaded Arias engine sound and i replace original files in engine folder with them. But when i double click on lfs icon it shows me an error ( could not open: data\engine\XFG_default.eng ). Any solution about that?

tnx
Today in 31%. This movie it's very hard to make into the deadline. :/

Quote from calvooo :Hy
I have one little problem. I downloaded Arias engine sound and i replace original files in engine folder with them. But when i double click on lfs icon it shows me an error ( could not open: data\engine\XFG_default.eng ). Any solution about that?

tnx

Maybe have you got another patch?

Try it on Patch Z15.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
So how long will the thing be when it's done?
Aprox?
Quote from The Very End :So how long will the thing be when it's done?
Aprox?

Well, you've got all the information you need:
Quote :Today over 40%:

And a screeny showing a timecode of 1:29.

I have no knowlege in video editing programs, but I'll agree that I might should have looked on the obvious number(s)
Quote from The Very End :I have no knowlege in video editing programs, but I'll agree that I might should have looked on the obvious number(s)

Hahahahahaha.

I think I can complete this movie before the date. But I'm not sure, of course.

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Amen to you brother thanks i feel blind now.

But thanks they look so awsome

Thank you.

Quote from THE WIZARD DK :That is amazing.. Velociround should know this was what i had in mind in those packs i got flamed for some time ago.. i think this is showing the potential and need for a upgraded LFS, and WOAW you came with a vengeance...

if you remember velociround, about the Bloom thingy.

Im all into supporting this kinda work. and just because you solved the puzzle , and getting ppl together in the project, im gonna buy a bigger FULL HD screen. hehe..

If you can use any help to ideas or anything, im all in for it.
Im not that good at making stuff, But im very good at noticing things ingame that could be improved.. i will certainly look this thread through and check it out. maybe this revolution will last a long time. i for one hope so..

Great work and to all involved in this project. Amazing.stunning.beautifull.

Amazing comment.

Noted.

Velociround has done an amazing job with this addon (Bloom lightning addon).

Velociround has done an amazing job with this addon.

The LFS can be improved in many details. So the reason for this hobby.

Normally I work those details that usually ask the community. Even those who criticize me (too bright in reflections, for example).

Any idea is welcome. And, of course, the criticisms.

Thank you.
is there a new revo. pack?

i am far behind in the times xD
Quote from logitekg25 :is there a new revo. pack? Uh-hu

i am far behind in the times xD

Tooooo far man....... Is not about pack but for movie that Lynce will do with LFS in extreme video editing!!!!!Thumbs up

Good shots Lynce am waiting too!!!!!Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up
so no pack, just a bunch of video stuff, that will make me cry because i could never dream of doing that Razz Shy
sorry for double post (if there was one :shrug

what link downloads it for you, there are like 999999 links for mirrors installers, more mirrors, more mirrors, and even more mirrors.

just give me a link or a point in the right direction
Lynce, this vid will be sick! Cant wait to see the finished product

The Revolution Pack August 28th, 2009
(700 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG