The online racing simulator
Just a note:

VLR / LFS Magazine is a real Magazine in flash. Talks about VLR championship (Spanish championship), BUT, you can see the news about Live for Speed, interviews, Lfs cars comparative,etc. As a real Magazine.

In principle is a bimonthly.

Has been inspired on Carmagazine re-edited in Spain:

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/

Unfisnihed cover.
The barcode scorpion made me ->
Quote from morpha :The barcode scorpion made me ->

It is an ornament but it gives some seriousness to the magazine
Working hard.

- VLR/LFS Magazine

- Christmas gift (Little addon).
Any spoilers?
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Incoming:

I guess it won't come in 1680x1050 resolutiong, right?
It doesn't (I think).

But damn lynce! Have I said that i love you b4?
Quote from primmy :I guess it won't come in 1680x1050 resolutiong, right?

Since that background image was modified in Z28, I think it does not depend on your screen resolution. I believe it should feet perfectly in any resolution and aspect ratio
I installed this pack but my Kaspersky Internet Security indicate a Worm inside.
Quote from TurboBlaster :I installed this pack but my Kaspersky Internet Security indicate a Worm inside.

There are no executables in it, so that's absolutely impossible. Where did you get it from?
Quote from morpha :There are no executables in it, so that's absolutely impossible.

You can put a virus inside a jpg for example
Quote from Whiskey :You can put a virus inside a jpg for example

The malicious code cannot be executed from within the JPG itself. If there is a known vulnerability in a widely spread image processing software, crackers might try to exploit this with corrupted JPGs, but without a given vulnerability, it's nothing more than a corrupted JPG.
Quote from TurboBlaster :I installed this pack but my Kaspersky Internet Security indicate a Worm inside.

I do addons, no virus

Nobody has complained about it until today. Before you accuse of something serious, you must be sure what you say.

On topic:

There will be three addons. Maybe this weekend.

Thank for the comments, anyway.
Quote from Whiskey :Since that background image was modified in Z28, I think it does not depend on your screen resolution. I believe it should feet perfectly in any resolution and aspect ratio

If you have that resolution, can you tell me if the car selection background works fine?

Thanks, whiskey, in advance.
Great work, Lynce, as always. I'll download it when it's ready, I need to change all my backgrounds. I guess I'll start with this one then.
Quote from Lynce :
Incoming:

NICE!! Aqui espero el regalo. jejeje

Waiting the present!!
I think those screenshots will answer the question
Attached images
estrecha.png
ancha.png
Quote from Lynce :I do addons, no virus

Nobody has complained about it until today. Before you accuse of something serious, you must be sure what you say.

I didnt say that u make virus in your addons, but my Kaspersky said there is a PDP.Worm in it.
Quote from Whiskey :I think those screenshots will answer the question

Yes, but what if you "SHIFT+F4"-maximize LFS?
Its the same thing, it work with any resolutions and aspect ratio, as he show on the screen shots.
Quote from TurboBlaster :I didnt say that u make virus in your addons, but my Kaspersky said there is a PDP.Worm in it.

It is indistinct.

Next time you put the download link where you downloaded the RP and the kapersky log. I need proof of what you say.

On topic:

Posting Christmas Gift.

Thank all for encouragements.
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy thanks lynce!!!
Sorry for asking such a basic question, but I have been away a long time .

I already have the April Revolution Pack, so is this new one meant to be installed over the old one and upgrade it? Or is it meant to replace the old one completely?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG