The online racing simulator
Most likely will be either Gene, Badoer, or Schumacher. Bourdias hasn't got a hope in hell.
I really, really don't think we'll see Shumacher back. It would be awesome, but won't happen. I'm going with Badoer.
Schumi will never come back. Bourdais is a joke, I would like to see Gené driving the Ferrari.
Schumacher will never come back

Badoer won't drive, he's not a racing driver, he's a development driver, every time he tests he's at least 2 secs off the pace. Don't forget when Shumacher broke his leg they went and got Mika Salo instead of putting Badoer in the car.

Most likely is Gené, he at least won Le Mans this year
Bourdias ain't good enough to drive a wheelbarrow.. His F1 career is over. One of Ferrari's test drivers will probably take over..
The ferrari test drivers are a joke.

at best they can test nothing else.
wouldn't go that far, both have raced in the past with minardi and given their equipment were gernerally praised for their results and racecraft, being reasonably quick and they have the ability to stay on a track lap after lap thats why they got their jobs. plus given the testing ban, they are familiar with the team and the car, its systems and capabilities. given that ferrari like most teams are in the process of giving up on this season it might actually make a lot of sense to let one (or both depending on how long massa is out ) have the chance to experience the car in race conditions to help with the development of next years car
maybe but 10 years ago is a very long time ago.
shutup dudes. Bourdais had 10x better pace then Gene.
His car had problems and lost few laps, and then got laps back with the pace driven by him!

Proof: http://thomasbaekdal.com/mini-sites/lemans2009/
By the way... looking at the stats of Bourdais' season in comperison with Buemi's season, Buemi had the better Qualifying results while Bourdais was in average in front of him during the races...
bourdais knows how to drive, its just algursuari's reposol money was the key factor

and bouemi finieshed even behind algursuari this race, what happened there? Did he have any problems?
Bourdais
sorry and fixed
lol niki remove that plate infront of your head about bourdais, guy aint good enough so bai same with piquet.

hulkenberg ftw
all im saying is, if Ferrari are smart they would pick Bourdais.
agree with Mustafur
and I don't like to see so much dissrespect towards Bourdais, because he is not bad, not bad at all!

Piquet sux and should be banned from F1 for life.

and yes Hulkenberg is ftw, but please you don't suppor him, because you are Hamilton fan and if you support for Hulkenberg which I like really much, you might turn me away from him

btw where are your SR plates?
nah hamilton will be me favorite until the end, but since i know nico a bit personal i just got some good feeling seeing him do wel
oh cool
They did tests and Bourdais just wasn't good enough.. on high fuel (heavy car) he did ok.. but low fuel for quali he just couldn't deliver.. And overall.. The results weren't coming.. he was on his second season with a pretty decent car (Vettel won with it last year).

Ohwell.. We'll just have to wait and see who Ferrari will put in the car..
(going slightly off the current topic but still on thread topic)

Toki have to say you have a really nice national anthem (thats honest btw no wind up) nice tune to it, nicely paced not too gloomy

can you imagine what torro rosso would say if bourdais got the drive and did a good job ?
Quote from mythdat :

Most likely is Gené, he at least won Le Mans this year

Jean Denis Deletraz has 3 Le Mans class wins...doesn't make his eligibility in F1 any better.

The idea that talent can "cover all grounds" or talented people can hop around is overrated....

Bourdais isn't bad. Have seen worse, and it isn't like Toro Rosso is the best environment/car to be in anyways. But it's all circumstantial and Bourdais' situation was highly circumstantial. I mean, look at Massa. He wasn't exactly impressive before going over to Ferrarri....and look at him now.

F1's weird like that
Indeed, I didn't say it would make him a good F1 driver, I just said it makes the best option of the "in-house" Ferrari drivers, which isn't exactly saying a lot
Quote from Rudy van Buren :nah hamilton will be me favorite until the end, but since i know nico a bit personal i just got some good feeling seeing him do wel

Yeah I really liked the way Hamilton drove in Hungary and the way he races in general. He actually races and makes passes on track, I like that... Makes for a good show.
Quote from evilpimp :Yeah I really liked the way Hamilton drove in Hungary and the way he races in general. He actually races and makes passes on track, I like that... Makes for a good show.

KERS pass

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG