The online racing simulator
Quote from diablo21 :Why are the Brawn's swerving whenever they have space?

Cause their car is too efficient on its tyres. They have no heat.
I won't be surprised if Ross would ask Barrichello to let Button through. :rolleyes:
Why not induce some understeer in the corner instead of losing speed?
RBR got a new exhaust?
Quote from DarkTimes :Cause their car is too efficient on its tyres. They have no heat.

They're not too efficient, they're too easy.

Quote from diablo21 :Why not induce some understeer in the corner instead of losing speed?

You get more heat at high speed than at low speed. Weaving at 50mph (e.g. on the parade lap) gets you less tyre temp than weaving at 150+ mph.
Ross Brawn has'nt meteorologic man skills. We prooved it here.
Button ahead of Barrichello after their pitstops. What a surprise.
Mark Webber's cockpit is dark. No lights, no LEDs, no revcounter.
Alonso flying
Nice situation for Brawn.

BAR is faster than BUT and ALO coming from behind.
Cmon Alonso, show them!
Good on ya Webbo! Would have been better without the touch with Barrichello, but great drive.
Red Bull 1-2, nice one. Massa is 3rd!
YEAEASHEAYERAHSAYRAHRAYXYASDADA!

Webbers words.
Heh, Webber's team radio <3
YAY Well deserved, finally a win for Webber
Very nice result.

Especially since I changed to a full Red Bull team in the F1 manager game before this race.
Webber. What a drive. Absolutely drove out of his skin he did. DT and still won it. Amazing, really is. Team radio told it all
Lawl he sounds like a little kid at christmas.
OK, what will Webber's car fail post race scrutineering for? Underweight, flexi wings? You know it's got to happen!
Quote from zeugnimod :Very nice result.

Especially since I changed to a full Red Bull team in the F1 manager game before this race.

I did too, but I changed the fuel to Brawn/Mclaren hoping Hamilton would be able to get on the podium.
Alonsos clutch went on the parade lap. Explains the bad start.
LOL Germany flag is wrong

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG