The online racing simulator
Quote from PaulC2K ::jawdrop:
Am i on the right forum?

Rarely are my opinions considered accurate, this is surely a ploy to stop me posting more long posts. Im onto you both!

This post is too short. It's disqualified from being considered. I hereby demand a 15,000 word dissertation on something relating to the GTRs in LFS by 17:00 UTC on Saturday.

I also have to agree (kinda), though i always wanted all 3 cars to be on the same level and current state of MoE field is not too entertaining, as it was before. I like FXR (and it's the only GTR i can drive competitively) , so i'm going for it, no matter what. I will never win in it in competition of other GTR's, but i cannot do much about it. But hopefully Scawen can.
Server is temporarily shut to qualifying for the summer event, due to another event of ours going on: LFSCART. The server will reopen to qualifying sometime after LFSCART, probably around 2100 UTC Saturday.

d
I never was a big Paul person myself even though I always sort of agreed with him on the inside.

And once again I agree with Paul.

Quote from Kid222 :I also have to agree (kinda), though i always wanted all 3 cars to be on the same level and current state of MoE field is not too entertaining, as it was before. I like FXR (and it's the only GTR i can drive competitively) , so i'm going for it, no matter what. I will never win in it in competition of other GTR's, but i cannot do much about it. But hopefully Scawen can.

I wish all 3 cars were competitive, but had their positives where they should. For example, the FXR should be rather fast on South City and Blackwood, but they seem slow there just like everywhere else we go. XRR should be a shade quicker on tracks like WE1 and AS4, but you are lucky if it is equal with the FZR.

FZR has always dominated, and when restrictions come around it's always too much or not enough, and when it is too much it quickly gets reversed.
Quote from PaulC2K ::jawdrop:
Am i on the right forum?

Rarely are my opinions considered accurate, this is surely a ploy to stop me posting more long posts. Im onto you both!

Rarely do I find your opinions this accurate.
Paul, I think these 20kg balast are totally ok on FZR in GT1. And 20kg to FZR in GT2 is probably needed too.

The thing is, it is almost perfectly balanced then, but XRR is not faster so noone will go out and take XRR, we all are used to FZR and why to switch to XRR when FZR is still equally as fast.

I think this is ok though, but as you said, risk does pay off sometimes

And lolwut, you need mixed car grid to have fun? Nonono, one car spec series can be as equally as fun too

But you have motivated me now to consider XRR, because after few years of FZR I kinda start feeling bored of it too :X
Jackson! Fail! LFS Carlendar!
Quote from BigTime :
I really think the next time NDR or MoE run an event, that they make the XRR and FXR a tad quick than the FZR. We've seen the FZR dominance for years. Next time lets see what the XRR and FXR guys can do when their at the front.

Hehe that's what I tried to do in the first place. With the original CTRA Restrictions, the FXR and the FZR are roughly the same, and the XRR is slightly slower [around most tracks], so I tried to make the XRR a bit faster, then we had a big debate about everything and then it just failed

Me being on holiday for the past week didn't help either :doh:

But it is for fun anyway, just do you best and you never know what might happen

Quote from TFalke55 :Jackson! Fail! LFS Carlendar!

Ah yes. If you read the actual thing you'd see I changed the date in it to tomorrow, just not the date on the calendar
Gonna have to pull out of this one cause my main chair broke the other day, since the one i am using now has no lean back feature it puts to much pain in my back after 20 mins.
sorry but i will not be able to attend this event because of recent problems...
where do you post skins for the broadcast?
It won't be a problem if number plates will be from IGTC or LFSPS?
Quote from Makao :It won't be a problem if number plates will be from IGTC or LFSPS?

That's fine.
Qualifying is back open ! Server's set to Summer Event Combo.

Have fun !

d
Real Name(s): Javier Fiorotto
LFS Username(s) -JaviF-
Team Name: inferno
Number: 789
Car FZR-GT2):
Just a reminder, you've got until 14:00 UTC to qualify (about 7 hours from now).

At aroundabout 1400, I'll capture the results, and sort it out to set the grid.

Happy cramming !

:P
Quote from rc10racer :Gonna have to pull out of this one cause my main chair broke the other day, since the one i am using now has no lean back feature it puts to much pain in my back after 20 mins.

Id suggest you adjust your posture, if you need a chair that leans back to be comfortable id suspect that your spine is not in correct alignment and that can lead to many problems. Just a suggestion though.
can I download replay with comentary after race?
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
I 94 A.Terzić am not going to make it to the race...internet shot.
Sorry guys, can't do this race, because it's weekened and you know i have smth better to do
I'm going to be there And I'm looking foreward to it... And if you wanna see me, just search for this car...
Attached images
Bild6.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm going to be there And I'm looking foreward to it... And if you wanna see me, just search for this car...

another fxr backbencher... nice.

where's the stream link?
http://livestream.com/ndrtv

Thanks to Chris Wilkinson and possibly Nolan Scott for their commentary !

And to Kevin Burns for running cameras

d
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG