The online racing simulator
Real Name(s): Paul Chapman
LFS Username(s) : PaulC2K
Team Name: Neptune Racing
Number: 7
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): XRR-GT2
Neptune?!
Well, apparently we have to have a team name, as the rules state.

We used to be in Mercury, closest planet to the sun, now 'cos we have to make up a name we're being the furthest planet from the sun cos were wimps and hide away from the summer heat.
Carries the ancient mythology like Mercury did (Roman God of Speed) which something like Uranus doesnt (as childishly humourous as it would be) and we can have a 3 pronged trident instead of the wings symbol

Nothing more to it than that, its a name which has symilarities to Mercury without being Mercury
Quote from PaulC2K :Well, apparently we have to have a team name, as the rules state.

We used to be in Mercury, closest planet to the sun, now 'cos we have to make up a name we're being the furthest planet from the sun cos were wimps and hide away from the summer heat.
Carries the ancient mythology like Mercury did (Roman God of Speed) which something like Uranus doesnt (as childishly humourous as it would be) and we can have a 3 pronged trident instead of the wings symbol

Nothing more to it than that, its a name which has symilarities to Mercury without being Mercury

I would have simply gone for "Because I can"

Not that I care, I just run the race on race day, and let mah evil minions (FailBoat Ellis (aka Michael) and Jackson). :P

d
Oh, so we'll see "|\|" tag soon?
Wait, what?

I always thought it stood for the silvery-colored metallic chemical element, liquid at room temperature, with atomic number 80 and symbol Hg.
Quote from aroX123 :I allready have number 4, sorry

could you please change your number to 04? Thank you
Quote from TFalke55 :Nice you wanna talk about it with me but the race is scheduled for about over half a year (I think i announced the carlendar about in January)

The problem I would have with postponing it is that we are in our fortnight circle, wich is only interrupted by (for only roadcourse racers) a six week break because of LFSCART SpeedWeeks 400 and 2009 Kyoto 500 wich have 3 weeks between each other... The easiest would be if you can handle it by changing one day foreward or backward.
That reminds me of adding the LFSCART races to the LFS Carlendar ^^

Nah no worries mate - I wouldn't expect you to move LFSCART

I might move it to a Saturday/Sunday afternoon slot on that weekend - thoughts?

Quote from TexasLTU :Neptune?!

Uranus Racing?

Quote from N I K I :could you please change your number to 04? Thank you

Quote from J@tko :
  • Number 05 = Number 5 [i.e, you can't have 05 if someone else has 5]

Real Name(s): R.d.Jong
LFS Username(s): Rikje
Team Name: CoRe Racing
Number: 19
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): XRR-GT2 ( could change to FZR-GT2 tho)

Real Name(s): L.d.Jong
LFS Username(s) Mister Pino
Team Name: rCoRe Racing
Number: 13
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): TBA
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
80%

Real Name(s): Jaroslav Dohnalik
LFS Username(s): Fast Jarda
Team Name: Angel Power Racing
Number: 96
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2):FZR-GT2
Quote from PaulC2K :Real Name(s): Paul Chapman
LFS Username(s) : PaulC2K
Number: 7
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): FZR-GT2

Quote from rc10racer :Real Name(s): Jonathon Pickard
LFS Username(s) : rc10racer
Number: 23
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): FZR-GT2

PaulC2K will have to become Neptune Racing 2, unless you're racing together. Which I assume you're not, since you have different numbers.
Quote from hyntty :Wait, what?

I always thought it stood for the silvery-colored metallic chemical element, liquid at room temperature, with atomic number 80 and symbol Hg.

Mercury (as in our team) was named primarilly after the roman god of speed, but your kinda right as we also used the Hg symbol on our cars for quite a while (since sept 07 iirc) which i think >95% of people probably wouldnt have got which was quite fun

Quote from JO53PHS :PaulC2K will have to become Neptune Racing 2, unless you're racing together. Which I assume you're not, since you have different numbers.

Really?
Pecker can either be his stupid wibble wobble racing or whatever the heck it is, or he be Jupiter/Saturn or something.
It's just that our events are primarily 2 drivers, 2 stints based, but we allow single drivers to compete.

So having the same team name in this event implies that you are in the same team for this event, and want to share a car/swap drivers.
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by JO53PHS : It says deleted in it
Real Name(s): James Bolger
LFS Username(s): pacesetter
Team Name: RS Motorsport
Number: 17
Car: FXR
It seems nice event but i cant race it.Good luck!
Real Name(s): Scott Mckenzie - LFS Username(s) Scott Mckenzie - Team Name: Mckenzie Motorsport - Number: 10 - Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): FZR-GT2
Real Name(s): Gino v. Verseveld
LFS Username(s): G!NhO
Team Name: Clockwork Motorsports #2
Team Tag: [**]
Number: 08
Car: FZR-GT2
Real Name(s): Scott(y) Moore
LFS Username(s): Scotty2888
Team Name: Clockwork Motorsports #3
Team Tag: [**]
Number: 97
Car: FXR-GT2

The reason I put the y in brackets is because most people call me Scotty and I dont mind either way.
scotty, its clockwork motorsports #3 for you.
Real Name(s): Roland Osza
LFS Username(s): Töki (HUN)
Team Name: CoRe Racing #2
Number: 89
Real Name(s): Radovan Geppert
LFS Username(s): GeppertR
Team Name: Angel Power Racing Yellow
Number: 42
Righto, what do people say to moving the start time to 1400 UTC [3pm Britain, 10am EST], either on Saturday 11th or Sunday 12th?

EDIT: Sign-up list
I hope you don't change the start time because then I won't be able to participate. If you change it to Sunday then it won't matter though
Quote from Rikje :I hope you don't change the start time, or if you do switch to Sunday. I won't be able to participate otherwise

I'm more going for Sunday as then the LFSCART peeps can run free on server. I could also move it to the following Sunday [19/7] if I wanted to
This thread is closed

2009 NDR Summer Event - Sign-Ups Open
(229 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG