The online racing simulator
Same for me.... Sunday should be good. I've to work on saturday (and I think more people have to.... or football etc.)

So I think that would be the best option then... Start time looks good too!
Real Name(s): Kenneth O'Keefe and Nolan Scott. Phil Diaz reserve.
LFS Username(s): racer hero, BigTime, PMD9409
Team Name: CoRe Racing Sponsored By BigTime Productions
Number: 16
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): FZR
What's a good FZR time around this circuit?
I changed my number to 6 a while ago. It isn't updated
Post #40 updated, will be confirmed later this week.
Around 2:35 is the best i can do after 5 laps or so.
Quote from J@tko :2.33?

IIRC the CTRA WRs were high 2.32s.

The 12th October 2008, the CTRA GT2 WRs were as following :

Petr Dolezal---AS4---FXR-GT2---Klouczech---2:32.16
Karolis Kliaudaitis---AS4---FZR-GT2---Karolis[lt]---2:32.84
Paulus Lievonen---AS4---XRR-GT2---Pallukka---2:31.00

I can say that the FXR-GT2 WR wasn't improved until the 25th January 2009, but I have no more recent informations for the other ones(anyway it seems to be clear for me that the FZR one was as it was pretty high).

The actual CTRA XRR GT2 restriction were 34%, so we can exept lower time for this event.

Also, if you're interrested, here you can see that Kenneth O'Keefe set the pole of the Round 7 of the Season 2 of the LFSBC with a 2:33:01, on a FXR-GT2, with 18kg of ballast(IIRC).
I know that the FZR was lowered to 2.31.73 with the splits of 42.44 and 1.39.87. Thats the current GT2 track record according to CTRA.
Jackson would you like having me as second driver... I feel like I want to drive at the moment...
I am gonna try XRR then.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :The 12th October 2008, the CTRA GT2 WRs were as following :

Petr Dolezal---AS4---FXR-GT2---Klouczech---2:32.16
Karolis Kliaudaitis---AS4---FZR-GT2---Karolis[lt]---2:32.84
Paulus Lievonen---AS4---XRR-GT2---Pallukka---2:31.00

Really??

I know Pallu is an alien but still

/me might have to re-think the restrictions Yes Ken, you win :P
Quote from TFalke55 :Jackson would you like having me as second driver... I feel like I want to drive at the moment...

Haha maybe Falke - I'll put you in my team. I probably won't be racing though, but anyway
2:33.96 in XRR now! weeeeeeeeee
Real Name(s): Modestas Runas
LFS Username(s): MuderGO[LT]
Team Name: DeadLine
Number: 22
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): FZR-GT2
Quote from J@tko :Really??

I know Pallu is an alien but still

/me might have to re-think the restrictions Yes Ken, you win :P

Haha maybe Falke - I'll put you in my team. I probably won't be racing though, but anyway

Indeed... the FZR seems to much restricted now. You just have to go with the XRR to make a chance... I would say 26% restriction for FZR. (maybe 27%?) That should make it pretty perfect...

Almost as fast as the XRR then. (XRR still has the fuel advantage though)
Quote from zeromussov :Indeed... the FZR seems to much restricted now. You just have to go with the XRR to make a chance... I would say 27% restriction for FZR. (maybe 26%?) That should make it pretty perfect...

Almost as fast as the XRR then. (XRR still has the fuel advantage though)

Although I agree the cars might need to be looked into, the FZR has had it's day in the sun in about 5000 different leagues. I personally wouldn't mind it taking a back seat to the FXR and XRR for once. Also, you have to look at who ran that 31.000. I bet a majority of the XRR drivers can't make it into the 31's. I'm going to test on it and see if I'm wrong though.

I think you might have to resort to adding ballast, because you can only get it so close with restrictions.
Ermmm i don't why everyone is whining for because the MoE gt2 restriction are FZR 20% --- FXR 23% --- XRR 25% so there is the same % difference is both leagues so there should be performance difference tbh.

The FZR kicked ass over the XRR/FXR last season in MoE so there should be no difference just need good sets really.
Quote from BigTime :I personally wouldn't mind it taking a back seat to the FXR and XRR for once.
I think you might have to resort to adding ballast, because you can only get it so close with restrictions.

Defo agreed on the first part.

Please do tell me your results Nolan, I will look at the ballast ASAP
Quote from BigTime :M. Bont just smashed this record by running 2:31.54 in the FZR. Nice lap!

Nice! And TBH I wouldn't be surprised if you could get the FXR close to that aswell - my pb was only ~1s off the record, and I'm slow
Real Name(s): Ben Keough
LFS Username(s): DeadWolfBones
Team Name: CoRe Racing #3
Number: 3
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): XRR-GT2
Jack post sets please.
Scipy and Pecker were quick in those XRRs tonight
I hope i will be able to qualify with all these aliens here
u gotta <3 aliens
This thread is closed

2009 NDR Summer Event - Sign-Ups Open
(229 posts, closed, started )