The online racing simulator
Quote from bunder9999 :good question, i don't remember having to do that for the last event.

has the date been finalized yet?

Date: 11/7/09 (Saturday)
Time: Green Flag at around 1840 UTC (Remember, UTC = BST-1)
Server: NDR|2009 Summer Event
Password: PMed to you
Quote from J@tko :I'm more going for Sunday as then the LFSCART peeps can run free on server. I could also move it to the following Sunday [19/7] if I wanted to

What does this come to then? Sunday maybe?
Real Name(s): Dragan Brestovac
LFS Username(s): sandzama
Team Name: Serbian Chromed Pistons #3
Number: 78
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2):FZR-GT2
Sorry I could have sworn I changed the date in the OP before [and also removed the bit about numberboards....]

Date is Sunday 12th July [week on Sunday], green flag at around 1455 UTC [5 to 4 BST, 5 to 5 CET]

We will not be issuing any number boards, but please put your number in some sort of number board at least on the side of your skin. Feel free to use our logo [Link] on your skins.

I'll update the sign-up list momentarily
ah cmon you cant change date just like that
Why have you changed the date in the middle of sign-ups? If it is sunday we(Synowie Wiatru) won't be there because of our sunday race in team league.
  1. It actually said 12/7 in the OP since about a week ago.
  2. I said the date would have to be changed.
  3. We can't do it any other time.
List of signups has been updated. I don't think there are any errors, but if there is, please tell me
Btw. what are the rules of founding the team? Can more than 2 people drive on the same team name? Does the team mean we are supposed to drive 1 car and change in race or drive separately?
Quote from Radziomistrzu :Btw. what are the rules of founding the team? Can more than 2 people drive on the same team name? Does the team mean we are supposed to drive 1 car and change in race or drive separately?

You can have 2 people driving one car, or all of you driving seperate cars. I've put you all in 3 separate cars. If you want to share a car, then please put both drivers in one sign-up form
Ok, so now we drive separate cars but are we counted as one team or these number #1 #2 #3 separate us?
Quote from Radziomistrzu :these number #1 #2 #3 separate us?

For example, if we're asking people to join the grid, we might say "join Synowie Wiatru" and you wouldn't know which one - so we just use arbitrary numbers to distinguish between you
Quote from J@tko :List of signups has been updated. I don't think there are any errors, but if there is, please tell me

yea i deleted my post , and updated the 1st post
[JW] Motorsport
Real Name(s): Kamil Popielarski
LFS Username(s): eX-Driv3r
Team Name: Synowie Wiatru
Number: 16
Car: FXR-GT2
Hey, we'd be grateful(Synowie Wiatru) if you could postpone the event about 2 hours(19 CET) so we would manage to go our race too.
Deadline has the same number as me 22
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Deadline has the same number as me 22

This pick another number, I previously register for you.
Real Name(s):Stanislav Strnad
LFS Username(s):extreme2
Team Name:Angel Power Racing Green
Number: 82
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2):XRR-GT2
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :This pick another number, I previously register for you.

Okay then change my number to 18

And you fail at spelling XD
can i change a car to the ends a week?

and will be push-car?

and race start at 14:55 UTC?
is there a limit on per-team joins?

if i calculate the clock right, 14:55 UTC is 10:55 EDT, so i should actually be able to run this before work...

Real Name(s): Chris Henhawke
LFS Username(s): bunder9999
Team Name: Clockwork Motorsports #4
Number: 50
Car:FXR-GT2
Quote from Radziomistrzu :Hey, we'd be grateful(Synowie Wiatru) if you could postpone the event about 2 hours(19 CET) so we would manage to go our race too.

We'd like to, but we can't as we're doing another league that starts then - sorry

Quote from GeppertR :can i change a car to the ends a week?

and will be push-car?

and race start at 14:55 UTC?

Yes
No
Yes, roughly. Be in server about 10 mins before

Quote from bunder9999 :is there a limit on per-team joins?

Nope
Real Name(s): Trninic Nenad
LFS Username(s)trnja
Team Name:Serbian Chromed Pistons #5
Number: 666
Car FZR-GT2):
This thread is closed

2009 NDR Summer Event - Sign-Ups Open
(229 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG