The online racing simulator
Quote from Trnja :Real Name(s): Trninic Nenad
LFS Username(s)trnja
Team Name:Serbian Chromed Pistons #5
Number:
Car FZR-GT2):

Number please
Server is now open for Qualifying !

Because Airio was being a b1tch at me, I've got Kevin Burns' Race Control app handling ballast and intake checks

It doesn't differentiate the ballast between cars, so if you're listed as driving an FZR, you're programmed for 15kg, no matter what car.

If there are any problems, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE, DO NOT POST IT ON FOURMS.

d
I'd like to have a crack at this please, even if I progress no further than qualifying.

Real Name(s): Martin Kay
LFS Username(s): modelmotorracing
Team Name: Muddle Motor Racing
Number: 9
Car: FXR-GT2

31% restriction on that, is that right?
i edit my previous post

i changed car on XRR
Quote from PaulC2K :Real Name(s): Paul Chapman
LFS Username(s) : PaulC2K
Team Name: Neptune Racing
Number: 7
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): XRR-GT2

Server has me down as FZR from a week ago, needs modifying whenever you get the chance. I'll lap with ballast for now though.
Quote from GeppertR :i edit my previous post

i changed car on XRR

Quote from PaulC2K :Server has me down as FZR from a week ago, needs modifying whenever you get the chance. I'll lap with ballast for now though.

Yeah, I went by the document that is in the OP. I thought it was completely accurate, but I guess Jackson didn't notice your car changes.

You two should be free of ballast now, though.

d
Just a note: Once you set a lap in the server, that car is the car you're racing with.

Airio should be fairly well running now.

d
Did you add me, or am I too late?
Real Name(s): Karolis Kliaudaitis
LFS Username(s) : Karolis[Lt]
Team Name: My3id Gaming 3
Number: 91
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): FZR-GT2
I'm sorry, withdrawing due to technical issues with my computer.
Real Name(s): Marcin Makalowski
LFS Username(s): Makao
Team Name: Conquest Racing #1
Number: 14
Car: FZR-GT2
Quote from eX-Driv3r :Real Name(s): Kamil Popielarski
LFS Username(s): eX-Driv3r
Team Name: Synowie Wiatru
Number: 16

Number 16 already claimed; please choose another.

Otherwise, I believe the signups is updated.

d
Real Name(s): Zdeněk Cagaš
LFS Username(s): Kid222
Team Name: Czech e-Racing Team
Number: 2

Btw. when exactly is the quali? Haven't found it in OP.
Quote from Kid222 :Btw. when exactly is the quali? Haven't found it in OP.

It's in the PM you get when you sign-up

I'm sure its in the OP somewhere aswell, but hey
The Stig wont be able to drive this race. He is withdrawing.
Can't do the new date, I withdraw
Quote from J@tko :It's in the PM you get when you sign-up

Allright, th@nks.

And on similar note, the quali results, can i see them on your page or only in game?
SIm so sorry guys i cant race that day I thought I could becaus i thought the trip to disneyland paris was canceled but seems it isnt so i cant race.

Since im in paris that day
Quote from Makao :Real Name(s): Marcin Makalowski
LFS Username(s): Makao
Team Name: Conquest Racing #1
Number: 14

Updated. I'm driving alone.
Real Name(s): Alen Terzić
LFS Username(s) terga
Team Name: Serbian Chromed Pistons #5
Number: 94
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): FZR-GT2
Real Name(s): Mateusz Daszkiewicz
LFS Username(s): Gargus
Team Name: Conquest Racing #2
Number: 20
The following drivers need to select a different number, as their original selection is already claimed:

eX-Driv3r
terga

Also, please, DO NOT use any other name in server other than your official name, as that will confuse me when I check the !top GTR every so often.

And DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER CAR THAN THE CAR YOU ARE RUNNING FOR THE RACE, as that adds unnecessary lines to the PB.txt, which means that poor reint jan of Concept Racing has to have his script parse that much more of the file to do the wonderful timing page they have for us for this: http://www.conceptracing.net/ndr/timing.asp

If your time is missing, sorry, it may have been part of the reimport of the PB.txt when Airio refused to think that Toki (hun) was in the database. Some reason, it called it Tyki (hun) after the reimport.

Anyway, keep the times coming.

Also, if you do not have the Password, let me know and I'll/we'll get the PM with the info shipped off to you ASAP.

d
Real Name(s): Michael Friis Klenke
LFS Username(s): Oaker
Team Name: Mice on ice
Number: 333
Car (FXR-GT2, XRR-GT2 or FZR-GT2): FXR-GT2
I really didn't want to whine about the restrictions, but right now the FZR is more than a second faster than the best XRR time, as it is now it's just silly to try to drive competitively, maybe one of the best drivers could shorten the gap but I don't think that the XRR would ever hit a .28 as I see it the FZR should at least get +1% in intake restriction.
Well be glad you're not in an FXR I'm still struggling to get under 2-34, current best by anyone is a 2-31.99. Not that I'm complaining as I'm a bit of a noob at these events and would prefer to be nearer the back, out of the way of the fast guys anyway. I'll only be able to keep up with the FZRs if they are made to tow caravans.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG