The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :I know, I don't understand how so many people seem to have missed that....

I am practically online everyday and I never received one...
I've had 2 today Last one was 6 museum pieces and 6 paints
Quote from CoolColJ :I've only driven it in Prologue.
Rx-8 doesn't have much torque and sports medium or semi-slicks are pretty grippy in real life.

But if you drop semi slick on a stock car it will be seriously under-sprung and under damped, it will have grip but it will also move all over the place, in GT5 it just feels like you turned an easy mode on.
V1.05 Standard car damage seems more severe.
I was just testing lift off oversteer with the RUF, and being rear engined, it has plenty of that
I can't get it to flip like I can with a Premium GT-R though...

How much speed did you hit that wall for?
Quote from The Very End :How much speed did you hit that wall for?

Not very high I was just holding a constant 100-150kph on a long sweeper, and let throttle go to test lift off oversteer and the car spun into the barriers of the Efiel theme course generator track I was testing on.

Of course there is more than one crash here

It seems frontal hits don't do as much damage as other angles of impact
Quote from R3DMAN :will the T500 work on the PC?

It doesnt even come with a shifter.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :It doesnt even come with a shifter.

Sold separately - so I heard

It looks like the paddles can be either fixed or rotating with wheel, selectable
Quote from CoolColJ :Not very high I was just holding a constant 100-150kph on a long sweeper, and let throttle go to test lift off oversteer and the car spun into the barriers of the Efiel theme course generator track I was testing on.

Of course there is more than one crash here

It seems frontal hits don't do as much damage as other angles of impact

Cool
Wonder what full speed hits with the nascars causes!
Quote from JJ72 :I am practically online everyday and I never received one...

And you still dont get any now? Maybe it's a regional feature then...
Quote from The Very End :Wonder what full speed hits with the nascars causes!

Ah nothing much, just a few bent parts...

Quote from CoolColJ :I can't get it to flip like I can with a Premium GT-R though...

Try the track I have in my track list, you might get quite a good flip and crash...
ID: GTDriver1230
Quote from The Very End :Cool
Wonder what full speed hits with the nascars causes!

A bunch of mad rednecks. Just like in real life!
Quote from speed1230 :ah nothing much, just a few bent parts...

try the track i have in my track list, you might get quite a good flip and crash...
Id: Gtdriver1230

what the hell is going on in background?

Rofl!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Might put a higher res one up later..

Nice shade of blue. I did another multi car pic but with some RM models:
how do you get more than one car in at once?
Quote from Luke.S :how do you get more than one car in at once?

It's 'shopped. Kept the camera at the same angle for all pics and took a pic of one car at a time.
ah ok. Dam would have been good if we could have put multiple cars in.
omg GT5 is getting better after every release it seems, can't wait for Christmas to get PS3
Anyone else came to the conclusion that they've put most effort into Nissan vehicles? They do have the biggest rl colaboration, and everything in the menus is Nissan. My 370z is the most enjoyable car i have..
Before someone says "but the physics are same in every car".. well, just think about it, they probably are not, they surely have some favorites in which they spent more time working on them, and entered some more 0 and 1-s..
Quote from BlueFlame :And you still dont get any now? Maybe it's a regional feature then...

I only started getting paint chips after the patch, and my museum card button has always been empty, there's nothing to click nor did I received anything.
Just went from level 12 aspec to 17 by doing the last seasonal race.illepall
I just heard a Jazz version of Jingle Bells playing in GT5 on the main menu screen....
Me thinks v1.05 added more stuff than we realise
^ love ur vids.
My new baby.. heard nice thing about it over at GTP, and it's true, it's a great drive, i fitted Comfort Softs on it..

Quote from blakehoo88 :^ love ur vids.

Thanks

Can anyone confirm if Nurburgring GP feels more bumpy to you with a wheel post v1.05?
The last time I drove on it, pre v1.05, it felt smooth and sterile.

I just had a race on there with a BMW Concept 1 series tii '07 (which feels great and handles nice BTW) and I was feeling nice feedback on the track. I won it in some event.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG