The online racing simulator
Oh my god. Folkwaltzzzzzzzzzz!! My mouth was actually wide open
Nice job M4ik

@Folkwattssss edits : AMAZING!!!!!!
Man, I'd like to have the videocard some of you guys use. I'm on a laptop with a 64mb ati with a 2003 driver (tried omega etc, not much of a change), which even on max settings isn't 1/2 as good as some of the shots I see here.
Im also using a 64MB card on my notebook but honestly it looks 100% the same as with the 6800GT
Well, Im not using FSAA though...

@M4ik: Damn I love those, they are as good as added to the ZT gallery (I will upload quite a big update soon with many pics posted here lately)
Any chance to get a higher res?
Heres A quick one i just done havent done one of these in a while after the last display .. And yes the car is suppose to be transparent
Attached images
lfs-XRR.jpg
Quote from pdanev :Man, I'd like to have the videocard some of you guys use. I'm on a laptop with a 64mb ati with a 2003 driver (tried omega etc, not much of a change), which even on max settings isn't 1/2 as good as some of the shots I see here.

Well most the these edited pics look good just because they are EDITED.

Of course full FSAA and AF helps a lot when taking the screenshot.
-
(Vendetta) DELETED by Vendetta
-
(Vendetta) DELETED by Vendetta
Nice but did you use smokemod when taking that screeenshot? More smoke would make it look better.

Well of course that brown smoke looks a bit stupid anyway. At Ferb Bay Rally-X on the asphalt section there's much more better looking smoke, at least with Smokemod. Looks more like gravel dust than that brown stuff in the Blackwood track.

Like this: http://torttu.net/temp/lfs/rallye.jpg (yes that pic sucks, didn't know how to make a proper blur when I did that )
the smoke is very little, because the car literally JUST landed (but right after the impact, like less than 20 tenths of a second, because right when the car lands, the tires go flat and then back) so smoke just started coming out. I tried making a new layer, setting it to 50 percent opacity then using a brown colored brush. do you have any tutorials on making i guess...better looking smoke?

thanks for the c&c
I don't know any tutorials. Never tried to do it either because I'm such a crap photoshopper. Much easier to use Smoke Mod when taking the screenshot.
Quote from deggis :Well most the these edited pics look good just because they are EDITED.

Of course full FSAA and AF helps a lot when taking the screenshot.

Yep, nice FSAA and AF make a huge difference. When I take shots and edit them I almost always have to put a little blur on the car because all the lines are pixelish/jaggy.

Of course editing colors, creating a depth of field effect, rain, glowing brakes etc etc make the shot look real nice, but I really hate it that I can't leave the car on the shot itself untouched, because it looks like crap.

@ Vendetta's shot
well if he put more dirt effects like i said (didnt make clear what i mean though, had to go sorry ven)

.. thats the right amount of dirt in the air, and since lfs's dirt .. looks like mud, thats probably even to much, heres a picture
http://www.subaru.com/rally/images/1_DSC_4116.jpg

^thats what i meant by dirt 'effects' ei: dirt chunks comming front all the wheels
Yup, i know what you meant, i just dont know how to create that effect
Quote from Vendetta :Yup, i know what you meant, i just dont know how to create that effect

Find some real photos like the one XC linked there and take your time cutting out that dirty spray effect.... it won't look bad.... but it would look better than if you made it by hand. (And just match the color and saturation with the scene)
It's winter here.. Too bad it isn't the same in LFS.
Attached images
xrg.jpg
Nice job The car looks a bit too colourful for the rest of the scence though.
Now me again

This picture is not rendert!!!

Click onto the pic for higher resolution
Amazing.
:faint2: *right click>set as Wallpaper*
With little editing (smaller rims and removed logo) it's my new LFS entry pic Nice one
Removed logo is no problem because he gave me a version without it, but the rims... uhm
I think they are just perfect btw :P

Oh and yeah the pic is still great (saying that for the 4536th time now... damn all those forums and messangers :P )
2nd time

This picture isn´t rendert, too!!!

Click onto the pic for higher resolution
Quote from ORION :Removed logo is no problem because he gave me a version without it, but the rims... uhm

They are little too big for me to handle...

Again, no pic, just a compliment post

EDIT: Nice one that too Switcher83
OMG! :hyper:

How's that possible without any rendering?

Quote from Huru-aito :It's winter here.. Too bad it isn't the same in LFS.

How come? http://torttu.net/temp/lfs/arctic_rally.jpg (too bad it's just the different textures...)
Just move out and take photos lol

No, its hours of work...

Here you can see, how the picture looks after 1,5 Hours -.-

Both Pics [XFR and FZR] took more than 6h

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG