The online racing simulator
Well, it's edited, I'll give you that. But it doesn't look especially real or atmospheric. It's just some blurry cars in the distance above some blurry scenery...
fairly good... until that last one.. ..headlights look extremely off.. to round on such a square car
one thing i have to criticize is your reflections; ..arent to right, one, they shouldnt be solid; some parts will reflect more than other parts due to more water on the surface, also ..lights are.. quite dark.. and should be reflected and make a long line on the reflection rather than just .. a mirror image
also.. the first one, the lighting just seems really off, it just seems to bright.. and waay to colorful, when its raining its foggy, and there arent any warm colors that you see.. its all dulled and blue/greyed out (lol we had an ice 'storm' last night.. so im just looking out the window saying ..what it looks like)
Took a while to do this one But i just love this effect
Attached images
sunset cartoon contrast.jpg
hey Thanks for comment! i just began with Photoshop and i do not know what should i fix on pic
#607 - Don
#608 - Don
Quote from _Keitaro_ :hey Thanks for comment! i just began with Photoshop and i do not know what should i fix on pic

for example on last pic, everything around car is black and white, but the barriers you see behind car thru windows are in color...
its mine

that looks cool, i like what you did with it
not at all i love to see people edit more to an already edited picture, interesting to see what they come up with
Looks nice vale Rich uks, is nice too, but the lens blur is a bit strong.
Very very nice Deggis
more than just nice - excellent!!!

I will add it to the ZT gallery as soon as I get my new mainoard... (if you allow me )
Or maybe I should move the whole website on my notebook hd.
Those are nice D, the third one rocks.
I like them all Very nice work !
Hello guys,
another pic, I am not very satisfied of it
Originally posted by XCNuse
Attached images
FZ5FEdrive_mods.jpg
Those colors are amazing. I like it
Quote from ORION :more than just nice - excellent!!!

I will add it to the ZT gallery as soon as I get my new mainoard... (if you allow me )

Go ahead and thanks.

I didn't edit those pics that much, Kege's Smokemod did the biggest job.
That second one is absolutely brilliant. Looks so cool. Im also guessing you photoshoped the skidmarks on the ground, because those look absolutely great
good
can you tell how did you edit those . what tools did you use?
Can you give them a serious name, I cant add them with 1,2,3 into the ZT gallery
Heres one ive just made

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG