The online racing simulator
I'm with JakG on this one
Obviously, Photoshopped smoke is never gonna be 'real' but In my opinion, it looks a little over-exaggerated. Bare hva synes jeg :P
got 3 edits of the same pic. one reaslitic-ish,2 artsy-ish. you be the judge,I'm really out of inspiration lately.
Attached images
tsq1.jpg
tsq2.jpg
tsq3.jpg
another pic of S3
Attached images
smokey5.jpg
And which part of that makes it look like S3? Certainly it's not the smoke.
the really awsome custom background
Quote from Thunderhead :got 3 edits of the same pic. one reaslitic-ish,2 artsy-ish. you be the judge,I'm really out of inspiration lately.

lighting on the first pic is awesome
Quote from Smurfen :another pic of S3

WOW!
is there anyway to edit hte background of the autoX?
my newest edits
warning very large images
Attached images
wall1a.jpg
all1b.jpg
i mean to for ingame editing DDS textures or something
Here is a screenshot for my OWRL F1 Team, Scuderia Ferrari OMC.
Attached images
Ferred2edt.jpg
ugly FOV
Actually looks pretty good niko, only problem is that you should take 2 different images, one with the car, and then turning off the follow car option from the Shift-u menu, then one without the car to hide those ugly edges from the car. You'll have to cut out the car and the shadow from the 1st pic and put the 2nd image as the lower layer to make it work, the only problem is the smoke in this case, but it is possible to brush the smoke quite easily. Just look around google for smoke tutorials. Good luck

Edit: Here's one

1280 1024
background seems to be in wrong angle compared to the car in the foreground. All in all it's too dark as well.
Had another go @ the screenie mentioned here , you can see the new outcome *here* ( 2,06 MB , 1600*1200 , PNG ). Surely someone will discover where the idea behind the edit came from
Comments are highly appreciated !
Quote from MataGyula :Had another go @ the screenie mentioned here , you can see the new outcome *here* ( 2,06 MB , 1600*1200 , PNG ). Surely someone will discover where the idea behind the edit came from
Comments are highly appreciated !

pretty damn nice
M-Sports Teaser

Edit by waccozacco
Stupid Tree!
Attached images
Speeding Ticket - Tree!.png
i did not get that

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG