The online racing simulator
I don't think Button will win, Kimi will take him on the first corner most likely, then i think the ferraris race pace will suffer which will hold him back quite a bit and the guys running a long first stint will have the advantage.

Safety cars only help people like Alonso and Nakajima(but doubt he can do anything as he is too shit) who are on outragously heavy loads.
Quote from 5haz :Kimi will get a better start than Button, then proceed to hold him up the entire race, forming a train of 5 cars behind him and taking the win with the top 4 within one second, all this despite being blind drunk.

Even if Kimi overtakes Button at the start, as long as Button can stay at the back of Kimi, Button should be able to leap-frog Kimi.
#179 - col
Either Kimi and Button go off in first corner.
OR
Button lets Kimi through and jumps him at first pit stops, then "scampers off into the distance" (as Brundle-Fly would say).
does anyone have a uk proxy that works?
Quote from Intermediate07 :race will be boring like all races in monaco without rain

no overtakings....no crashs....no action

No crashes?

Its monaco There WILL be crashes.
Button will hold p1 thru t1, but Räikkönen will lose it coming out of the tunnel and rear end him. Barrichello will lose time in the pits and Vettel will win.

edit: lmao Brundle..
"I hear Bernie is here with his daughter.."
"Bernie, Bernie? Oh that's Geri Haliwell, that's not going to go down well"
Good start from Button and Barichello!
Kimi you nub.
Massa you nub.
Everyone join Vettel's train!
Piquet... at least it was not his fault this time
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Piquet... at least it was not his fault this time

Probably

He was lucky, there was almost a banger style follow-in there!
UHAHAHA my comentarors on TV says, They want see KIMI on Podium, FIN Weekend, someguy from finland, WRC rally wins too.
Oh god, Red Bulls have VERY BAD weekend...
Not Vettel's day XD
Vettel in the wall.
For Gods sake zeugni..... "You should of picked Vettel few races ago" (F1 Manager) When i do, he freaking crashes and Barrichello is 2nd......
Nice pitstop by Button, he gonna definitely win this race.
E : Does enyone going on two-pitstop tactic ?
Quote from DevilDare :For Gods sake zeugni..... "You should of picked Vettel few races ago" (F1 Manager) When i do, he freaking crashes and Barrichello is 2nd......

I still have him as well. :|
Yeah, Button will win, he's got a 16 sec lead has gotten the super-softs out of the way now.
Quote from DarkTimes :Yeah, Button will win, he's got a 16 sec lead has gotten the super-softs out of the way now.

Aslo Alonso have great tactic. He gonna finish 4th or 3rd I think.
hmmm no SC today strange.

Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2009
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG