The online racing simulator
Quote from TexasLTU :IRONY
Hamilton has "1" on the top of his helmet. Just look at his position.

It refers to his number, he may as well use it this season as he won't have it for a while, well until McLaren clean their act up and get quick again.
Nak-a-jima.

BUTTON!!

Point for Fisichella! EDIT: I've missed something, seems he hasn't.
SHUT THE HELL UP JONATHAN LEGARD!!
he is even more annoying than bloody James Allen.
HAHAHA Nakajima Crashed at final lap .
Oh Excitment.... Button won, Brawn GP 1-2...... How unexpected.....

Well, atleast Kimi is 3rd, happy for him
:banana: (Ferrari 3-4 FTW!)
Go Button! Do a lap of honour on foot!
Button Number one, F1 2009 Champion ,
Oh Jenson...
Poor Nakajima. He gave good ride for him car...
Legard is truly awful! I can't beleive licence payers MONEY is being paid to this guy for such a sub-standard job! 5 Live commentary wasn't available so that was my first GP with him.! wow he really is bad
Legard!

Legaaarghd!

Lag Hard!

Shut up!

Kimi didnt look too happy when recieving his trophy
Quote from shim :Kimi didnt look too happy when recieving his trophy

He's never happy.
He just wants his damn vodka not a trophy.
Quote from Jonathan Legard :And the Briton Jensen Button crosses the black and white chequred strip of tarmac called the finishing line at the Monaco Grand Prix which is a car race to WIN! Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

LOL at Monaco marathon.

Kimi was quite chatty there...

Martin Brundle was part of the commentating team, along with a girl interviewing crashed drivers during the race. What feed am I watching? After 6 races I'm not really missing the SPEED broadcast anymore.

Edit, there's my answer:
Quote :Brundle, along with former team owner Eddie Jordan and former F1 driver David Coulthard will form the 'pundit' team for commentary on the BBC broadcasts of Formula One races from 2009 onwards.

Quote from shim :i seriously think they should replace Monaco to another track for F1.. tis been ages since there has been an overtake or pit.. tis such a boring race now.. (at the time of posting this) :P

Thing with Monaco is, the race is only a small part of the whole 'show'.
Monaco is as crucial to the championship as Ferrari are. Without Monaco there would be a lot less corporate involvement and less spectators. The race is almost always suicidally boring but we need it.
Quote from DevilDare :Oh Excitment.... Button won, Brawn GP 1-2...... How unexpected.....

You're clearly only going on like this because Hamilton isn't at the front, just admit it.

As for Legard, they need to find someone who can be enthusiastic without having to shout repetetition with random pauses, like Murray Walked used to.

He just spams over the top of Brundle, the man who does know what hes talking about, and that annoys me.
Brawn is having a massive lead on the constructor championship.
86 points, that equals to Red Bull, Toyota and Ferrari combined!
BrawnGP is becoming harder to catch.
Quote from 5haz :You're clearly only going on like this because Hamilton isn't at the front, just admit it.

As for Legard, they need to find someone who can be enthusiastic without having to shout repetetition with random pauses, like Murray Walked used to.

He just spams over the top of Brundle, the man who does know what hes talking about, and that annoys me.

What? No...... I am getting sick of Brawn, you can basically guess every race now.... Its boring when you know who is going to win......

For the first few races it was fun seeing a new team, coming out of nowhere beating Ferraris Mclarens and BMW's, but now, its getting stupid.....

I seriously cant wait until Ferrari Mclaren and possibly BMW get back into their grips and start producing good fights again.....

Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2009
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG