The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :What? No...... I am getting sick of Brawn, you can basically guess every race now.... Its boring when you know who is going to win......

I wonder if you would be saying the same if it was Mclaren and Hamilton who were winning every race?
Quote from DevilDare :What? No...... I am getting sick of Brawn, you can basically guess every race now.... Its boring when you know who is going to win......

For the first few races it was fun seeing a new team, coming out of nowhere beating Ferraris Mclarens and BMW's, but now, its getting stupid.....

I seriously cant wait until Ferrari Mclaren and possibly BMW get back into their grips and start producing good fights again.....

actually, ferrari is back.

felipe baby, just wait for turkey .....
Quote from el pibe :actually, ferrari is back.

felipe baby, just wait for turkey .....

You can dream on..... Turkey, I can give you 80% Ferrari will be back to 7-8th.....
When the commentators said "BrawnGP 100% reliability" I was expected a failure for one of them. I am surprised the engine has won Button his last 3 races though. Some teams are struggling to keep one running over two races.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :When the commentators said "BrawnGP 100% reliability" I was expected a failure for one of them. I am surprised the engine has won Button his last 3 races though. Some teams are struggling to keep on running over two races.

'Tis called Mercedes
No denying that those Mercedes engines are good though.
Quote from DevilDare :'Tis called Mercedes

Too bad the same engine isn't as good in a Mercedes car.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Too bad the same engine isn't as good in a Mercedes car.

Well, the engine is good, the rest of the car is crap.....
Quote from DevilDare :You can dream on..... Turkey, I can give you 80% Ferrari will be back to 7-8th.....

you will eat these words in 2 weeks time when ferrari get their 1-2 in turkey

and because of what u said... i sentence you to:

a 100 times to the pictures that some guy that was banned posted on this forum... ( u might know who im talking bout.... TVE knows... )
Quote from DevilDare :'Tis called Mercedes

What engine was it that cost Raikkonen the championship a few years back and was one of the least reliable in the mid '00s?
Quote from el pibe :you will eat these words in 2 weeks time when ferrari get their 1-2 in turkey

and because of what u said... i sentence you to:

a 100 times to the pictures that some guy that was banned posted on this forum... ( u might know who im talking bout.... TVE knows... )

Ofcourse..... I sure will mate......

amp - You answered your own question..... It was few years back and mid 00's, 2009 is now..... The engine is improved.....
Quote from amp88 :What engine was it that cost Raikkonen the championship a few years back and was one of the least reliable in the mid '00s?

They were previous engine designs though, the current Merc V8s are pretty damn good, especially in the back of a Brawn.
Im quite surprised that Merc hasnt put their name on the back of that amazingly fast BGP001
Quote from shim :Kimi didnt look too happy when recieving his trophy

He said he wasn't happy although it was a good result for the team.
Quote from diablo21 :He said he wasn't happy although it was a good result for the team.

he wasn't happy coz he didn't get his vodka.... yet
Never argue with DevilDare! He's always right.. :o
mclaren did not finish in the podium... so what u got to say now ?

and max mosley... he can go away and never come back.., was it him that said that ferrari suxs because its all italian now ?
Yeah, Mclaren, or more Hamilton, f**ked-up their weekend yesterday. And bare in mind, it could of been a very good weekend for them. I am not saying anything good about them, 'cos clearly they werent (Atleast not in Qualy/Race)

Toki.....
Mercedes engine, the engine developed.... How can you compare the engine from 2004/5 to the one used in 2009.....
Mclaren didnt mess it up.... hamilton did... unless its a 1 man team..
and yes, it could have been a good weekend for them... but they missed it.. now they will have to wait for singapore

oh yeah.. i forgot. im happy to see a driver on the podium that actually has sponsors on his racing overalls
Quote from el pibe :Mclaren didnt mess it up.... hamilton did... unless its a 1 man team..

oh yeah.. i forgot. im happy to see a driver on the podium that actually has sponsors on his racing overalls

Yeah, mind reading what i wrote again?

"or more Hamilton, f**ked-up their weekend yesterday..."

Also, Kovi crashed out AGAIN today. So.....
Quote from el pibe :mclaren did not finish in the podium... so what u got to say now ?

and max mosley... he can go away and never come back.., was it him that said that ferrari suxs because its all italian now ?

He sort of has a point, it was the British who turned Ferrari around (great chassis small engine). Until then they were still building cars the American way, big engine with a shit chassis. Ferrari couldn't make cars to save their life, which is why all the small British teams were walking all over them. Sort of like now, the only way Fezza can turn it around is spending their way out of trouble, which is why they are so against budget caps. They'd be stuck at the back of the pack with no way of going forwards.
nope, i am too lazy to read a mclaren fanboy/supporter

what do u expect from kovi ?? he must think that he is in a rally or something.... you cant drift a f1 car ! well... u can.. but its nuts

edit: i feel alone here... only ferrari fan or what ? =(
Quote from el pibe :what do u expect from kovi ?? he must think that he is in a rally or something.... you cant drift a f1 car !

I'm with Ferrari, pibe, don't worry... It's just not worth quarreling, because it always turns out how awesome McLaren is. Anyway, shhh, Massa did the same on quali.
Quote from el pibe :nope, i am too lazy to read a mclaren fanboy/supporterell... u can.. but its nuts

Coming from a fapping Ferrari fan.....

Also, because of that you write massive bs which has nothing in response to what others are saying.....
The point I was trying to make about Mercedes engines in the mid '00s was that it's not that long ago that they were one of the most unreliable engines on the grid. Yes, at the moment they're one of the most reliable but it wasn't that long ago they weren't. The new era of engine reliability is generally caused by the freeze in engine development and lowering of rev limit, but without that I think the Mercedes engine would continue to be quite unreliable. Mercedes were a lot like BMW when BMW rejoined F1...they put engine development above reliability.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :He sort of has a point, it was the British who turned Ferrari around (great chassis small engine). Until then they were still building cars the American way, big engine with a shit chassis. Ferrari couldn't make cars to save their life, which is why all the small British teams were walking all over them.

Totally ignorant point of view. Go and research Mauro Forghieri then come back.

Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2009
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG