The online racing simulator
Quote from F1-LIVE.COM :... "Seeing the slick tyres, the cars look fun to drive, so yeah, I'm missing it a bit now," he reiterated.

Brundle asked the 38-year-old French-Canadian if he travelled to the Principality for this year's race simply for fun, or with a more serious mission.

"That's a tough question isn't it?" Villeneuve answered, explaining that Monaco is ‘always the race to come to’.

He added: "With all the chaos happening now in F1, you never know."

Villeneuve, however, has been out of F1 for nearly three years now, so Brundle asked if he believes he would be ‘fast and fit enough’ to return.

"I haven't gone to TV (commentating) yet, so - yeah - I would be fit enough," he answered.

Martin Brundle pwned by JV

Who was the cute girl handing Barrichello the trophy?
Liked Fisi's performance back there. Almost a point but no dice. I've got to say though, I'm really thinking that that Force India car is really good, it's just the drivers are holding it back
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Who was the cute girl handing Barrichello the trophy?

I believe it was Charlotte Casiraghi, also known as Charlotte de Monaco, who is the daughter of Princesse Caroline de Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi (who died in 1990 during an offshore powerboat race, he was the second husband of Princess Caroline).
She is actually fourth in the line of succession to the throne.
Quote from Intrepid :The McLaren still had Newey influence and Ferrari still had Brawn influence in their packages. They why I chose the word 'influence'

The Ferrari didn't really have Brawn influence they kinda lost it expecially with reliability.

The Mclarens still looked similar to the Newey deisgned Mclarens though in 07 and 08.
Quote from Mustafur :The Ferrari didn't really have Brawn influence they kinda lost it expecially with reliability.

The Mclarens still looked similar to the Newey deisgned Mclarens though in 07 and 08.

Are you saying Brawn's influence wasn't there in 2007 when Kiimi won? I think it still was.

My point is that for last 2 decades F1 has been about these 2 guys If you haven't got them, or you haven't been involved witht hem your chances of winning anything are pretty slim unless u think of something very very infinitive ala mass damper. Hence why the WCC is the REAL championship while the WDC is a nice destracting sde show to keep the punters happy.
Quote from Lotesdelere :I believe it was Charlotte Casiraghi, also known as Charlotte de Monaco, who is the daughter of Princesse Caroline de Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi (who died in 1990 during an offshore powerboat race, he was the second husband of Princess Caroline).

Somebody wanna introduce me, assuming she's >18 years old?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Somebody wanna introduce me, assuming she's >18 years old?

AFAIK she's 22 so that part should be OK but hurry up! There are persistent rumors that she's going to get married during this summer.
Quote from Lotesdelere :AFAIK she's 22 so that part should be OK but hurry up! There are persistent rumors that she's going to get married during this summer.

I see, DWB gonna get merried with Her ?
Funny the way Barrichello hit the mic, i Lol'd then
Quote from Lotesdelere :I believe it was Charlotte Casiraghi, also known as Charlotte de Monaco, who is the daughter of Princesse Caroline de Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi (who died in 1990 during an offshore powerboat race, he was the second husband of Princess Caroline).

and quite nice for a product of centuries of royal inbreeding
Quote from Shotglass :and quite nice for a product of centuries of royal inbreeding

yes indeed..... i got a party in my pants now.....
Quote from Lotesdelere :AFAIK she's 22 so that part should be OK but hurry up! There are persistent rumors that she's going to get married during this summer.

I has lost count of the number of times I have told that woman I dont want to get married, dammit.

The race was more interesting than some Monaco's, but wasn't exactly a shocker this year. It looked like the most interesting part was at the start when I was partially distracted by a neurotic mother who had an inability to print some flight tickets off *sigh*... Apparently it was going to time out, so there was a pressing need to interrupt Becky's very damned important watching of the Grand Prix.

I so need a telly.

Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2009
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG