The online racing simulator
Quote from delis :Thanks!

Sorry, but this skin is only for me! But thanks anyway

i know j/k ;p
Quote from Schuppor :@JRD: Nice one but I agree with JazzOn...

Another oldskool one from me - love this stuff...

Skinfiles

Pure beauty. I wish to play an oldskool car in LFS someday. Thanks Schuppor.

I modified a skin that I found on internet called roughrust, hope the owner don't mind.
Quote from Bladespa :I modified a skin that I found on internet called roughrust, hope the owner don't mind.

You should have actually asked the owner before making the skin
also where did you get those wheels from?
Quote from speed1230 :You should have actually asked the owner before making the skin
also where did you get those wheels from?

I could not find a way to contact him.

By the way it won't be uploaded so will stay private.
bit offtopic but congrats you are the first person to discover my invisible writing!

powahh

E: more to come.. I'm updating it
Attached images
LFS 2010-09-21 11-08-10-71.jpg
LFS 2010-09-21 11-10-51-98.jpg
great tomba
Nice one,but you've could added something more
yea same, i thought it was good but then it did look a bit bear. you should add a big logo or badge or sumin
looking good Tomba!
did this lately

thx man, you got taste
all people who makes skins repect
Quote from sjava :Nice one,but you've could added something more

I added a little something some time ago, but not adding anything huge. I like keeping it clean

Attached images
LFS 2010-09-24 23-39-26-37s.jpg
my first skin
Hi guys

I have never really been into making skins, but just because i couldn`t find a skin that would suit me currently, I decided to make my own... so I just finished my first skin and I am pretty excited
To me it looks just like I wanted it to be It`s ment to be a low budget bad a** drifter
I should give credit to guys from who I took the bodykit and parts, but I have so much different kits used in one, that ill just say thanks to everybody
I hope you like the skin and you could give some comments, if you have any

Thanks
Quote from Artis89 :Hi guys

I have never really been into making skins, but just because i couldn`t find a skin that would suit me currently, I decided to make my own... so I just finished my first skin and I am pretty excited
To me it looks just like I wanted it to be It`s ment to be a low budget bad a** drifter
I should give credit to guys from who I took the bodykit and parts, but I have so much different kits used in one, that ill just say thanks to everybody
I hope you like the skin and you could give some comments, if you have any

Thanks

Oh wow! That is an AWESOME skin!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I added a little something some time ago, but not adding anything huge. I like keeping it clean

Looks better now

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG