The online racing simulator
Quote from J.s.S :Bad Boy Vettes #3 and #4 replica from 2007.

I think these have been done before but, since I couldn't find the skins, I thought I'd make my own version.

Wow nice !

Very good stuff, i'm fan !
My first proper public skin, took quite a long time and there are some small little details that aren't 100% perfect, but I'm happy with it.

Attached images
FALKEN DISPLAY.jpg
XRR_JMFalken.jpg
Nice work, Jack.
i dont really like what you did with the front but the rest is cool
Forgot to post this on finished skins a while back, so this is my first finished public skin (which is a few months old now, I kept meaning to add some little touches, but I've recently lost the PSD file so it'll have to be left).

Based on Gumball 3000 and its last sponsors, and in high quality 2048X2048. Feel free to edit it.

Thanks to Drew for the render!

Since I have too much spare time at the moment, I think I'll start on another skin
Attached images
XRT_gumBskunk1.jpg
preview.jpg
Nice

and i tested that AE68 the hood is opened abit and the gauge´s on XRR and XRG wont work
very nice skin
Wow, first C40Z broke the record for most sponsors on 1 skin, now the most depth in fake headlights! They are stunning!
C40Z, you make the best skins ever. 3/4 of my skins are made by you.
Here are my XR toy collection. One for the XRR, XRT, and XRG.
(XRR)
(XRT)
(XRG)
Quote from [BeatR] Tmiothy :Here are my XR toy collection. One for the XRR, XRT, and XRG.....

stupid paste job and huge images

please stop that !!
Quote from [BeatR] Tmiothy :Here are my XR toy collection. One for the XRR, XRT, and XRG.
(XRR)
(XRT)
(XRG)

2 fails:

1. You used [IMG] tags.
2. These aren't skins.
Quote from Danny LFS :2 fails:

1. You used [IMG] tags.
2. These aren't skins.

You completed the third fail:

3. Do not quote IMG tags. Especially ones like these!
sorry! I just couldn't resist.

And that dude should take a look in rule 3:

Quote :If you have the files hosted elsewhere, DO NOT use [IMG] tags

sorry i forgot about that rule, and dude, you're a demo racer.
Are you insulting me?? Just because I'm a DEMO RACER?? If I'm not wrong, you were a DEMO RACER too one day, weren't you? So, WHAT RULE GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO INSULT ME LIKE THAT, JUST BECAUSE I'M A DEMO RACER!?
Quote from Danny LFS :Are you insulting me?? Just because I'm a DEMO RACER?? If I'm not wrong, you were a DEMO RACER too one day, weren't you? So, WHAT RULE GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO INSULT ME LIKE THAT, JUST BECAUSE I'M A DEMO RACER!?

Quote from [BeatR] Tmiothy :sorry i forgot about that rule, and dude, you're a demo racer.

...but at least he doesn't post bandwith-wasting ugly wallpapers as you
I would never understand this hatred towards the Demo Pilots
Quote from Vegas Las :I would never understand this hatred towards the Demo Pilots

appaerntly alot of people have that.and its bad pechause it gets increased, a good example is shadoww. no offence btw shadoww :hide:
he was hated when he was on demo---> he got problems with hate from that---> now when he got s2 he hates demos alot and is always hunting for crackers
Quote from batteryy :appaerntly alot of people have that.and its bad pechause it gets increased, a good example is shadoww. no offence btw shadoww :hide:
he was hated when he was on demo---> he got problems with hate from that---> now when he got s2 he hates demos alot and is always hunting for crackers

You spelled mine nickname wrong
Quote from batteryy :appaerntly alot of people have that.and its bad pechause it gets increased, a good example is shadoww. no offence btw shadoww :hide:

He hates demoers a lot that's for sure. I wonder why...
Quote from Shadowww :You spelled mine nickname wrong

That means he's talking about someone else.

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG