The online racing simulator
skin really looks great but ffs dont post big images like that.
use attachments
Hi
I need good drift and drag skin for xrg
Quote from kkkinderis :I need good drift and drag skin for xrg

Try here.

You should give a bit more information on what exactly you want, though.
I need skin like a 2fast 2furious
As I said, start a thread in the "Skin requests" section. More people that are likely to make your skin will read it there.
Made this one a while ago... testing some new filters for Paint.Net Need some feedback as I'm not very used to skinning... Have hard times getting *inspired*. Please!
Attached images
xrg.jpg
Quote from Racer556 :Made this one a while ago... testing some new filters for Paint.Net Need some feedback as I'm not very used to skinning... Have hard times getting *inspired*. Please!

hey this looks good!
is there a psd tool for paint.net somewhere?
btw, for the side and hood graphics I used a filter called *dents*
Also, Paint.Net won't open BIG psd files, like for ex. daloonie's kits, wich have 30+ layers
nice, if it was in blue
I am going to start a team, and need a Lister Storm V12 Skin to use as our team skin.

Request is here.

thanks!
Quote from dustthatass :I am going to start a team, and need a Lister Storm V12 Skin to use as our team skin.

Request is here.

thanks!

theres no need to post this here when you already posted in the skin request section
:ashamed:
omg!! I saw just now mistake on the back. "drift workds" srry!
Quote from TAT :omg!! I saw just now mistake on the back. "drift wirkds" srry!

Lol, 2 epic fails in word. you spelt 'workds' wrong, while spelling 'works' wrong too.
Quote from gatebil94 :here is a skin i made :P just use it!

thanks to kamikaze for the bodykit.
coment pls hehe
Edit: upload 2048 version :P

What a excuse again, u edited it. How come 1 of the sides is 'mirrored'. If u really made it, then why u didnt made the text's and logos like they should be? ... Fail
Quote from hazaky :What a excuse again, u edited it. How come 1 of the sides is 'mirrored'. If u really made it, then why u didnt made the text's and logos like they should be? ... Fail

that one side is mirrored is somekind of japanese drifters thing
Quote :that one side is mirrored is somekind of japanese drifters thing

Correct, it's a japanese fashion or something that most drifting skins have one side mirrored... Hazaky, go check real pics! (or the other billion of skins with a mirrored side)

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG