The online racing simulator
Quote from batteryy :appaerntly alot of people have that.and its bad pechause it gets increased, a good example is shadoww. no offence btw shadoww :hide:
he was hated when he was on demo---> he got problems with hate from that---> now when he got s2 he hates demos alot and is always hunting for crackers

lol !!!!!

Furiously fast > you're sign is really really strange ! (THIS style of demo racers need to be ban for life )

BTW, C40Z, your skin is very nice !
The skyline headlights are really good
hers a simpson skin i did

Attached images
lfs_simpson2.jpg
lfs_simpsons.jpg
Xrg
I made these sort of like the XFG stripe, but with XRG. No, this is not a universal skin, unless you want me to make it one.

The first one had to be named stripe3 because there were others already called stripe. I know i did mess up on the third version because the honda logs are out of place.
Attached images
XRG_Stripe3.jpg
XRG_Stripe_v2.jpg
XRG_Stripe_v3.jpg
Sorry for the 2x post but I made another skin.

For the song Wrong by Depeche Mode.
Attached images
XRR_DM_WRONG.jpg
Well idk what to say about the skins. It's like you haven't put any more then 2 mins on them and no heart into them. So pls put some more effort to the skins or don't bother posting them. I wouldn't post that skin if i made it anyway.

Edited for misspelling
It took me three tries to get the skin to look right for DM_WRONG. The others, I had made those awhile back.
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
my XRG private Skin
Attached images
private.JPG
private2.JPG
fix the cf on the door.
@Tmiothy: Are you SURE these are skins???? Seriously, they need MUCH more effort.

Opinions are most welcome
Quote from thekage :
Opinions are most welcome

Well, from what I can make out of the pics, I'd say the side vinyls are pretty nice (but no AA?). However, I think you should take off the lights, the grill and the triangle on the hood. And lower/raise the logitech(?) logo at the rear.
take out that hood triangle!!!
Nobody likes my triangle
It would look nicer if you'd have a hood bodykit. there you could put the CF triangle
Epic skin dude
/me likes! What's the car you took the lights off?
Those are from a Skyline R33.
Drifting skin I made yesterday:
Attached images
XRT_UkeDrifto.jpg
Drifto.jpg
omg omg omg at the toy skin!
no, wait, its not even a skin LOL
I had nothing to do all day so I spent it making a skin :/ opinions would be nice.
Public also :/

I believe that i used ectype body kit...correct me if im wrong
Attached images
EckoCaseemPreview.jpg
XRT_ECKOCaseem.jpg
ECKOCASEEMRENDER.jpg
100% done in microsoft paint. Took some time ... now i dont want to see that program anymore

Dont know if its nice or not, i would be happy if someone would say "wow" or something

Edit: Actually, i will try to tune this up with photoshop or something ...
Attached images
XRT_SIMPLECARB.JPG
WoW!
But honestly look at the skins where ppl say "WoW" and judge by yourself if your skin deserves it.
Its nice, like the colors you chose, but just not the Wow level
To me carbon looks to bright to straight and to noticeable.
Suggest you to make it darker also it could be a good idea to add black colors in front.
Also red roof ends to sudden.
BTW I also wanna wow but till now I post 4 skins and get only one "love it" so gotta try harder
Cheers.

PS. don't use paint it has no heart in it
Use Gimp love this program :lovies3d:
Okay, thanks.

Anyways, i dont have any other good programs on my PC atm, cant install them - dont know, its Win7

So, if anyone wants. U could try to edit this or make it more cooler - if anyone would do that, PM me the skin (add ur name in the skin tho, where mine is atm or something) and ill add the skin again / edit the post. I really would like to do the front a bit cooler but with paint, i cant do that anymore because i dont have the lines where to make bumbper black and stuff. So, myea.

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG