Sonicrealms Racing would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
To celebrate we are very proud to launch our new website.
This has taken months of hard work by Gerdoner and KayJay (and a little from me) and we hope you enjoy the new site.
As well as a complete graphical makeover, the site has been completely recoded and includes some great new features which we hope you will find useful.
1. PB's, Latest Posts and Upcoming Events have been incorporated into a compact, dynamic scrolling section at the top of the page. This displays a lot more information than before. Either mouse wheel or click the dots to move through the items, or let them move on their own.
2. Ventrillo Status - You will see a small ventrillo status icon on the top line of the site, click this and it will show you who is in our ventrillo channels, as well as links to easily join us.
3. Dynamic news items - Click the read more to expand any long news item, enabling us to show more news than previously possible.
4. Updated Server status - We have updated this section to be more compact and graphical, and it now shows your username as your ingame name. Also you can click the track or car to get LFS information on that particular item. Click the username to get stats on that user. Click the server to join the server, also click the lfs progress and remote icons to view the races as they happen.
5. Updated Team online status - This has also been updated to include lfs progress and remote links to any server, plus we have added country flags which you can also click to view the wiki on that country.
6. Rotating links banner - Above the chat box is a rotating banner which if clicked will take you to various places of interest within the LFS community. We hope to include other teams banners shortly.
7. Updated forum look - We have also updated the forum to fit the new site, we hope you like it.
The site will include many more updates and features in the coming months, but we hope that you enjoy the work that our team have done so far, and finally, have a great 2010!