The online racing simulator
Lol @ Massa.....
anywhere i can watch it online?
Go Webber! *spikes Webbers voodoo*
Shame for Massa, had a good race going on.
Quote from rediske :Because it wants a password...

Go Vettel go!

It takes a couple of seconds to register, and is a lot better, but it's your choice.

Sutil off. No SC though, which seems a bit strange, it's in a very dangerous location, surely?
am i the only one find Jonathan even more annoying than James Allen?
The guy just never shuts up. Let brundle speaks please.
Vettel you're a beauty!
I was enjoying Jonathan's commentary on the final lap tbh.

Well done Vettel! Obviously I'd have prefered Button to win, but he certainly deserved this victory. What a driver!
Red bull 1,2 bloody awesome!!

This season starting to get intresting!!
YEAAAAAA! Vettel won!!!
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :am i the only one find Jonathan even more annoying than James Allen?
The guy just never shuts up.

No you're not. What the hell is it with commentators?
When have we ever had 3 customer engine teams beat the works teams in one race! And on pace not luck!

RedBull > Renault
Toro Rosso > Ferrari
BrawnGP > McLaren
Quote from Doorman :No you're not. What the hell is it with commentators?

Use the red button and listen to Davidson/Croft. It's just better!
Hell yeah, Vettel won, well deserved. Ferrari was amazing, 0 point again. :ashamed:
Vettel frighteningly good. I am actually scared! lol and not running a trick diffuser Newey must be a happy boi!

McLaren 4th in contructors? WTF was Hamilton doing lol still somehow saved 6th. I think McLaren will be quietly pleased however. Their improvement has been very very good. What they need now is for their drivers to keep a clear head and stay out of the friggin' media spotlight. If they can actually find genuine speed in that car then their investment in KERS might have been smart
Awesome race! Extremely happy for Red Bull and Vettel with Webber. Amazing stuff from them, a well deserved 1-2. Also happy about McLaren and Kovi/Hamilton, Kovalainen finally managed to finish, and did it it good position.
Also happy to see Ferrari somewhere out there in the mist, being done by every team left and right

Overall, Me likes!
Grats to Vettel and Webber for that race. As I said, a shame for Massa as he was looking really good at the beginning. Kimi erm... Some good moves for Hamilton but he was quite lucky, he barely got passed when the 2 or 3 times he spun. Shame for Sutil too, was there in the points.
Quote from Intrepid :Use the red button and listen to Davidson/Croft. It's just better!

I wish BBC can partner Brundle with Davidson.
Quote from diablo21 :Grats to Vettel and Webber for that race. As I said, a shame for Massa as he was looking really good at the beginning. Kimi erm... Some good moves for Hamilton but he was quite lucky, he barely got passed when the 2 or 3 times he spun. Shame for Sutil too, was there in the points.

Oh ffs..... Was there a single race Hamilton wasnt lucky according to all his haters...?
I like Hamilton, but he didn't do a great job today; too many mistakes while others drove faultlessly.
Quote from DevilDare :Oh ffs..... Was there a single race Hamilton wasnt lucky according to all his haters...?

he was though.

Formula 1 2009 Chinese GP
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG