The online racing simulator
Hamilton gonna end his race in pitlane's wall.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Not really looking forward to this race.
The Chinese circuit is boring as hell and last years race was freaking boring and dull.

Logic fails because of the rule changes.
I hope there's no red flags this time.
#31 - wild
Quote from Danny LFS :I hope there's no red flags this time.

I doubt there will be, unless there is a sudden flood or rain that's not expected. It's only meant to be Cloudy with drizzle
Quote from Mustafur :Red Bulls really need to finish the races becuase there up there with Toyota and Williams and they haven't even got the rear diffuser, they said they will have it by around the 4th or 5th round so Brawn could have a challenger.

Really? That is good news I remember them saying before they can't copy because they have pull rod not push rod (or was it push not pull?) so they couldn't have a diffuser like the rest. Guess they found a way round it then I agree though they deserve to do well and they have two good drivers too.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Its 2 weeks away. This thread is a bit early isn't it?

Well someone has to push the boat out or Arox will do it 3years too early.
How can i do it earlier when somebody allready posted it?
Quote from wild :They may have a comeback, it depends on whether their going to continue making silly mistakes.

I would love to see Barrichello win another GP, he deserves it!

Yep Hamilton does that very well, I wonder if Heikki will actually finish this race?

finish? how about get passed the first lap lol
Quote from aroX123 :How can i do it earlier when somebody allready posted it?

Everyone pwned you, I'm so sorry about that
Quote from TexasLTU :Everyone pwned you, I'm so sorry about that

I Guess i have to agree that
#38 - wild
Quote from BenjiMC :finish? how about get passed the first lap lol

Haha! Yes it would be nice if he could get passed the first lap I'm surprised though, I personally thought he'd be better at handling the 2009 car than Hamilton as he hasn't always had the best cars throughout his career. Maybe he will over the next few races if he passes the line after lap 1
tbh, he seems quicker over a lap but heikki has never been good in races imo. however i'd of thought he'd finish a lap at least...
#40 - wild
Quote from BenjiMC :tbh, he seems quicker over a lap but heikki has never been good in races imo. however i'd of thought he'd finish a lap at least...

So what is he good at?
Quote from wild :So what is he good at?

qualifying, thats wut i said. Race wise he is only ever gonna be a number 2 imo unless he has someone like nelson piquet on hsi team
#42 - wild
Quote from BenjiMC :qualifying, thats wut i said. Race wise he is only ever gonna be a number 2 imo unless he has someone like nelson piquet on hsi team

Yeah he's quite good at qualy I suppose

Renault should really use Nelson Piquet SNR at least he would at least have a chance at getting the car in a reasonable position :P
My only concearn about BrawnGP is the launch. Barrichello struggled again to launch his car on the pit stop exit (not counting the Australia's race, where his gearbox skipped to neutral on the launch), and Button had problems at the race start.

I don't know where the problem is, but they really need to figure out what is happening to prevent it from happening again.
i think it's their clutch. Remember they basically botched in the merc engine last minute when honda dropped out.
Quote from deggis :I'd like to see the race finishing.

++

Quote from me on another forum :ok that had to be the saddest f1 event in a while...

how do they go from: "race suspended, wait at the finish line for updates"
to "race starts in the right lane comprised of lapped people going out a minute before the pack leaders, everyone under safety car"
to "we passed the ten minute point-of-no-return two minutes ago"
to "race won't be restarting"

i want my two hours back... i could have put them to use sleeping.

#49 - 5haz
Quote from Intrepid :James Allen has become a very readable character this year with his new site BUT dude - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOTDQLSgdM - like seriously dudeee..ddduuuddeee wtf! lol

Maybe it's the video he made for his audition to the Ceebeebees F1 commentary team?

I don't know wether it was a mistake, but I swear Jake Humphrey said something about there being CBBC F1 commentary!
Quote from 5haz :Maybe it's the video he made for his audition to the Ceebeebees F1 commentary team?

I don't know wether it was a mistake, but I swear Jake Humphrey said something about there being CBBC F1 commentary!

They always say that.... "And on red button you can switch between Radio 5 and CBBC commentary teams"

Formula 1 2009 Chinese GP
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG