The online racing simulator
Quote from NitroNitrous :Exactly. I hate those codec packs people download , they add crapy files in every subfolder in your computer.

yeah - VLC is just a perfect no BS program - not very complex or anything, actually pretty damn boring - but it works - everyday no matter how your "account" balance is -there are no ads whatsoever
Quote from J03130 :Whats so good about this VLC media player i see everywhere im guessing its for music and shiz but whats wrong it itunes or whatever?

VLC for videos and iTunes for Music.
Don't need anything more.
iTunes, really? I thought it's only for transfering music to Apple products.. can it replace winamp for me? I just need the time-seeker, playlist button, song name, and remaining time on the 'skin'.. What are the benefits over Winamp? (this is serious offtopic though)
Quote from Boris Lozac :iTunes, really? I thought it's only for transfering music to Apple products.. can it replace winamp for me? I just need the time-seeker, playlist button, song name, and remaining time on the 'skin'.. What are the benefits over Winamp? (this is serious offtopic though)

I prefer the looks (completely subjective ofc) and I like the play count thingy.
And so there is also a connection to my iPhone. But I started using iTunes before I knew that I'd get an iPhone
Quote from Stefani24 :I prefer the looks ...

i'm sure that there is itunes skin for winamp also

actually i was thinking also that it is for buying/transferring between apple products program of some kind. Since i have 0 apple products (doubt i ever will get any), i haven't taken closer look on it.
Foobar is the best for music, and VLC for videos. They're simple and very, very good programs!
(sorry didnt like pic so removed it)
Quote from jrd.racer :ok here is a piece of shizzle.
[ATTACH]101302[/ATTACH]
The story behind this destop is::: Last night i was bored and so i dowloaded a desktop recorder. I couldnt find anything to record with it but photoshop. So i did a desktop and recorded it with my voice.
Here is the video if you want to watch it

Your right it is a piece of shizzle.... its just to cluttered for my liking. why do you have all those jpegs and installers laying around? it looks so messy. heres mine

more free space due to minimalist contact list. rainmeter design now matching. yay.
Attached images
february 10 - es gruent so gruen.jpg
VLC is very famous for having slowest H264 decoder ever, even slower than FFDshow, which makes people think that EeePC's aren't capable of playing HD video - VLC can't handle it, while CoreAVC can.
Quote from YouAreNubcake :VLC is very famous for having slowest H264 decoder ever, even slower than FFDshow, which makes people think that EeePC's aren't capable of playing HD video - VLC can't handle it, while CoreAVC can.

And why would we give a damn?
Quote from G!NhO :And why would we give a damn?

Because his EEEEEE pc can't play HD movies.
Quote from Bose321 :Because his EEEEEE pc can't play HD movies.

And heeeeee is shadowww.
Quote from G!NhO :And why would we give a damn?

Because:
1. CoreAVC has better image quality (proven) than VLC's decoder.
2. CoreAVC uses less CPU power = less battery usage = you can watch movies on your notebook longer.
3. CoreAVC uses 0% CPU if you got NVidia GPU even if you watch 1080p movie.

kthxbai
Quote from Bose321 :Because his EEEEEE pc can't play HD movies.

With right codecs, even Pentium 3 can play 720p.
Quote from G!NhO :And heeeeee is shadowww.

Yes, I have said that in another thread already.
4. CoreAVC is not for free.

Can we agree on that everyone gets the software he deserves?
Heres a better one with some gadgets. Dunno much about that gadgest thingy so whatever.
Attached images
new desktop.JPG
Quote from jrd.racer :Heres a better one with some gadgets. Dunno much about that gadgest thingy so whatever.

man id love to have that weather in england now its still bloody freezing here and as for tht car....ewww lol and is ur clock changing to 55 or 54 its halfway through i know that much lol
My new. I want this car to the garage.
Attached images
EVO VI TME.JPG
Cleaned up my desktop so i could see her in all her glory
Attached images
Boxxy.jpg
You deserve a slap.
yep..
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
oh sweet memories!
Attached images