The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can anyone recomend some site/s with awesome, high-res wallpapers? And by awesome, i don't mean those CGI fake a** moons and sunsets, but some really good photos..

Interfacelift
Girls
My current
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
-
(jrd.racer) DELETED by jrd.racer
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can anyone recomend some site/s with awesome, high-res wallpapers? And by awesome, i don't mean those CGI fake a** moons and sunsets, but some really good photos..

deviantart of course is unrivalled in terms of variety, but unfortunately the "search by size" option was abolished some years ago. if you consider yourself a car enthusiast make sure to check seriouswheels.

depends on what you understand as high-res.
I get bored easily... new desktop.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
My.. weird one..
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Attached images
desktop15.jpg
Thanks for the suggestions people!
Quote from Xaid0n :I get bored easily... new desktop.

That rear wheel cover is hilarious and stupid.
Quote from anik360 :A little more update. Satisfied now all I need to do next is install a proper theme to suit the desklets
EDIT: weirdly my tb drive doesn't show up

"Relax and destroy the world"
I lold
nothing more but minor changes. additionally some rainmeter now, just for the sake of easily accessible information.
Attached images
february 10.jpg
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
New 1 for me.
Attached images
gcfz4hder6p445k3wo9m.jpg
My desktop
Heres is my desktop - im sorry its so oversized but i really like large and simple

my background took me hours and hours some time back
Attached images
My desktop.jpg
Whats so good about this VLC media player i see everywhere im guessing its for music and shiz but whats wrong it itunes or whatever?
some vids which u cant play with WMM....therefore is the VLC player
vlc is a video player. what makes it so good is that it can play stuff without getting codec errors like WMP would.
Quote from bunder9999 :vlc is a video player. what makes it so good is that it can play stuff without getting codec errors like WMP would.

ive never experienced that and i been using wmp for movies for years. hmmmmmmm lol i got lucky
i just have it....i needed it one time so i searched a player that could do it, and i was satisfied
if an alien spaceship crashes...
... and they find a file they cannot playback at nasa - they will try the VLC and succeed

it plays EVERYTHING - and without asking any questions, it just does.

and someone please tell me i have a cool background!
Quote from Johandyman :... and they find a file they cannot playback at nasa - they will try the VLC and succeed

it plays EVERYTHING - and without asking any questions, it just does.

and someone please tell me i have a cool background!

kool background
Quote from Johandyman :...it plays EVERYTHING - and without asking any questions, it just does...

Exactly. I hate those codec packs people download , they add crapy files in every subfolder in your computer.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG