The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :Nice you use GameMaker too, I used it for school. www.iDrift.nl/Games But now my PC doesnt see mine as Pro anymore.

Yup
I've had it for a few years although im not that good with it.
Nice little game, loved the pause menu thing haha

This is my only decent game i've ever made with it. You can't actually download it though found a bug in it the other week so i took it down and i've not yet had the time to fix it and reupload.
http://migz.awardspace.com/softwarebouncerball.htm
That game looks fun and looks professional and fresh.
Quote from Bose321 :Whole GTA:SA is gay.
Get GTAIV

His PC obviously can't handle it, look, he's still playing Dirt 1.
Shadowww. I offer you a 3 step process so you're not so annoying.

1) Find Cyanide (a few hundred grams of it perchance?)
2) Swallow said cyanide.
3) Profit.
Quote from Shadowww :So can you tell me how to do FXP transfers?

kthx

mmkay,

1. Have server 0 in left pane,
2. Server 1 in right pane.
3. Just copy as you normally do between two folders(F5).
4. ...
5. Profit.

Only thing I hate about it, you`ll have to wait for the transfer to be completed in order to be able to use tcmd again.

Oh well, I don`t use it very much for fxp transfers anyway. Normal ftp transfers can be done in background.
Had a look at FlashFXP, it looks neat but meh .

Sorry I can`t post a desktop screenshot, I have 200+ icons on it.. cba to sort it.
/spam.
Quote from Bose321 :That game looks fun and looks professional and fresh.

Thanks I just gotta actually get it finished, i started it in 2007 :L but never was bothered to finish it.

Quote from Shadowww :SA:MP is gay, get MTA:SA instead

I don't even play SA:MP, only got it because a friend of mine asked me to come online with him for a bit.

Quote from Bose321 :Whole GTA:SA is gay.
Get GTAIV

Give me the money to buy IV and i gladly will I want it, just cant afford it haha.

Quote from Shadowww :His PC obviously can't handle it, look, he's still playing Dirt 1.

Same as above, just exchange the word IV for Dirt 1.
Quote from Migz :Give me the money to buy IV and i gladly will

it was 7 eur on Steam 2 weeks ago you turtle
Quote from STF :mmkay,

1. Have server 0 in left pane,
2. Server 1 in right pane.
3. Just copy as you normally do between two folders(F5).
4. ...
5. Profit.

It passes file through my PC when I try to do that
Quote from STF :Oh well, I don`t use it very much for fxp transfers anyway. Normal ftp transfers can be done in background.
Had a look at FlashFXP, it looks neat but meh .

Use FXP more, it's awesome.

Especially when both FTP's are 1gbit OVH boxes
U guys are so funny because the way you act against anime lovers is so ridiculous.
Ive learned something valuable to just laugh in the face of this kind of idiocy

The real funny thing is that you guys will always be stubborn no matter how old you are so you will grow old being an idiot.
i dont mind it.....ignore them
Quote from logitekg25 :i dont mind it.....ignore them

Good words my friend so now and maybe even forever i shall ignore.
I just felt i had to insert my 2 cents into the useless topic.

And now i shall continue the art of ignore.
Quote from Shadowww :no u

Anime really is bullshit.

Also your wallpaper is gay.

Shadowww, I really don't want to start a flame war against you (You know if I start one, you are gonna lose for so much), so plz, Next time, if you have something to say about the taste of other's keep it for you, Because if someon start to say that the things you like are "Bullshit", you gonna start to moan, like I'm doing now.

I know, you are not a bad person (A bit annoying ) but if you are grow minded enough, you will understand that attack other ppls tasted it can carrier bad consequences.

Let's keep as friends please, without attacking or insulting or making sarcastic comments, OK?

And about my wallpaper, maybe is gay or silly or stupid for your eyes and taste, but it doesn't have to like you,I does have to like to me.

Best Regards

I`

P.D:Sorry for my bad english
Quote from Inouva :I really don't want to start a flame war against you (You know if I start one, you are gonna lose for so much)

You've just basically started it.

I Like Anime. Depends on your taste.
Quote from Shadowww :it was 7 eur on Steam 2 weeks ago you turtle

I don't have £7 to spare.
Nor do i have £7 on paypal/my debit card so how would i have bought it through steam?

Trust me if i could have GTA IV i would, great fun on my PS3 and i want it for PC as well.
Also want Dirt 2 but again i don't have the money.
Quote from Migz :
Give me the money to buy IV and i gladly will I want it, just cant afford it haha.

yup but have money to buy other stuff
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Meep meep, vroom vrooom

That's amazing. It's a pity all those icons in the Windows bar, if you could change or remove them it would be even nicer
Quote from Inouva :Shadowww, I really don't want to start a flame war against you (You know if I start one, you are gonna lose for so much), so plz, Next time, if you have something to say about the taste of other's keep it for you, Because if someon start to say that the things you like are "Bullshit", you gonna start to moan, like I'm doing now.

I know, you are not a bad person (A bit annoying ) but if you are grow minded enough, you will understand that attack other ppls tasted it can carrier bad consequences.

Let's keep as friends please, without attacking or insulting or making sarcastic comments, OK?

And about my wallpaper, maybe is gay or silly or stupid for your eyes and taste, but it doesn't have to like you,I does have to like to me.

Best Regards

I`

P.D:Sorry for my bad english

tl;dr
Quote from Shadowww :

tl;dr

Stop being an idiot because people are using programs that you find crap, is it so hard not to press that reply once every afew minutes because most of the stuff you say is just useless.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :yup but have money to buy other stuff

Grow up, just because you were being moody on MSN and i blocked you doesn't mean you have to continue being a dick to me on here.

Anyways what other stuff have i bought?
Quote from rc10racer :Stop being an idiot because people are using programs that you find crap, is it so hard not to press that reply once every afew minutes because most of the stuff you say is just useless.

+1 i was noticing his recent posts in this thread.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG