The online racing simulator
New one.
Attached images
desky.jpg
Was putting some petrol in my car at lunchtime, and a bike exactly like this one was filling up next to me. I complemented the guy on how nice i thought the bike looked, which he was very happy with. Ended up chatting with him for 5 minutes while he shown me round the bike. 'Tis truly a lovely looking bike, so i had to search for a pic of one for my desktop.

Resized for ease of view.
Attached images
desk1.png
my new one....
Attached images
background.jpg
Quote from TypeRacing :*snip*

That theme is REALLY nice. Is that XP? If so, could you point me in the direction to some links so i could get mine looking the same? Looks really good.
Quote from TypeRacing :Hell yeah, our weather rules

was bad in the day, but 7'C at 1 am isnt that bad And its not raining.
Quote from Fuse5 :was bad in the day, but 7'C at 1 am isnt that bad And its not raining.

2am 10c
argh!
8'C 10 am :P
It aint getting a lot better.
new one
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Meh, you must have a good self-control, I mean, don't you get all turned on all the day
Quote from Bose321 :Meh, you must have a good self-control, I mean, don't you get all turned on all the day

get a girlfriend, it will get better
Here's something much less likely to get certain people excited...I've got into KDE4, it's really nice, much more stable and usable than it used to be, so here it is. Only issue is the drives showing 0B used/free, they're the partitions in my mdadm raid0 set
Attached images
2009-06-08-144714_1600x1200_scrot.png
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Bastian is addicted to desktop background changing.
Indeed, he has a new one each 2 days
Quote from BastianB :

Haha, epic picture. The real one is pretty fandabydosy so this one put a smile on my face...
Attached images
desktop5.jpg
showing off my crappy photoshop skills
Attached images
desktop.JPG
Would've been better if the colors kinda matched
You should make the blue and red into green and black smoke, so it resembles Monster!
tbh i don't even know how i did that lol.
Quote from oli17 :tbh i don't even know how i did that lol.

I do. It's easy to see how u made it.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG