The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :why would you not download another?!

Honestly I couldn't really care whats on the desktop Its always on either LFS or CoD and occasionally Crysis. Never really see the desktop
Quote from Bose321 :Nice quality picture. Just so cluttered. And move on, I see no reason to still be on XP.

I don't have the cash to throw at my PC and upgrade it like most of this forum has, so I'll stick with what I've got tyvm.
I went to 7 and then returned to XP. Didnt really like it. Might go back tho.
I've used vista and 7 a few times and can never get on with it, plus I don't have the dough to upgrade either and I'm happy with xp as it does the job smoothly :-)

edit: wrong quote, stupid iPod grr
Quote from logitekg25 :whats that on the top right corner

Shortcuts are 'links' to programs. Since my hard disk isn't a program, the icon isn't a shortcut On the other hand, the dock on the bottom does contain 'shortcuts' as they are 'links' to programs that are in the programs folder Afaik, on a mac, it's not possible to make 'shortcuts' to programs directly on your desktop, you can only put them in your dock But i'm not that much of a hardcore addict, so i could be wrong

But let's keep it on-topic and show some nice desktop pictures!
Cleaned a bit.
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
now that's one interesting background you got there.
in a negativ or a positive way? ^^
Best train evaaarrrr !
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
I hate being Shadowwwwwwwww, but mate, Norton? Really?

That program is so bad it cant even uninstall itself.
Quote from DevilDare :I hate being Shadowwwwwwwww, but mate, Norton? Really?

That program is so bad it cant even uninstall itself.

Haha, that's so true, I had several people in school today with that problem.
I've never had time to get rid of it so far, but I plan to do so in the near future. . What I love about Norton is how it tells you your computer isn't protected from intrusion attempts. Without giving a reason or showing a problem, it just gives you a 'Fix' button.. you simply click it and it then it is protected surely it could do that by itself? :doh:

I've got a free Kaspersky from Barclays.. is that any good? Or should I just stick to AVG or Avast..

Btw: Please excuse the gay Age of Mythology game.. that was some crud installed by my brother during a bygone era.
New avast 5 is awesome.
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :I've never had time to get rid of it so far, but I plan to do so in the near future. . What I love about Norton is how it tells you your computer isn't protected from intrusion attempts. Without giving a reason or showing a problem, it just gives you a 'Fix' button.. you simply click it and it then it is protected surely it could do that by itself? :doh:

I've got a free Kaspersky from Barclays.. is that any good? Or should I just stick to AVG or Avast..

Btw: Please excuse the gay Age of Mythology game.. that was some crud installed by my brother during a bygone era.

Age Of Mythology was a pretty good game imo.
Liking this one, looks clean. Just cleaned the mess out the rainmeter, going to good way now, I think...
Attached images
background.jpg
Quite messy...
Attached images
messy messy messy.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Liking this one, looks clean. Just cleaned the mess out the rainmeter, going to good way now, I think...

that pictures tripping me the **** out! :O
Mine atm
Attached images
wallpaper3.jpg
+2
I have a black and white version of it, buts its small and nothing like that one

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG