The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Better meaning more fake blood and probably fake piercings too?

Why would anyone fake piercings?
Quote from Klutch :Why would anyone fake piercings?

Why would anyone blood in a sex situation?
Quote from BlueFlame :Why would anyone blood in a sex situation?

That makes no sense...

Piercings are a form of self expression, they're an accessory...completely different to blood..
Quote from Klutch :That makes no sense...

Piercings are a form of self expression, they're an accessory...completely different to blood..

So you accidentally a blood in sex? Then a piercing arrives only to act as a flying bastard and clamp to your tongue pierce?
Quote from BlueFlame :So you accidentally a blood in sex? Then a piercing arrives only to act as a flying bastard and clamp to your tongue pierce?

Why are you jumping on him? I also didn't like the taste of pictures he posted some time ago but the last one is a beautiful woman and she is portrayed in very sexy yet artful way and to your satisfaction I can see neither tatoos, piercings, brandings, scratches or drops of blood.
Attached images
desk.jpg
Old background again.. Needed something Colorful
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
New Clean Desktop
(never stays that way for long)
time for an update
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
New Pic ... I quite like this one
Attached images
desk.jpg
am i the only person with a shortcut-less desktop

that dock at the top is a life-saver
I used to have in Vista but never downloaded it again since I installed Win 7
Used to have two, top/bottom for programs and games keeping them separate
whats that on the top right corner

and why would you not download another?! its the best thing since the inevitable picture thread!!
no a dock to store everything important
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Nice quality picture. Just so cluttered. And move on, I see no reason to still be on XP.
Quote from Bose321 :Nice quality picture. Just so cluttered. And move on, I see no reason to still be on XP.

maybe because youre a shitty seven fanboy. xp does everything perfect and doesnt need a pc that runs crysis to operate decent

That made no sense at all...
Quote from Bose321 :

That made no sense at all...

He doesn't have a computer capable of running Windows 7 properly.
Why Windows 7 IMO runs better than XP and Vista on my sisters old PC
512MB RAM and 2.24GHz Dual Core, Ok she dont exactly play LFS but it runs with 40-50% Ram used.. So even with little ram it adapts to it using around 256MB Ram with everyday apps like firefox, messenger, Anti-Virus etc
Windows 7 wasn't faster on my mom's previous old computer with a P3 at 998MHz and 256MB of ram, or 512MB, can't recall. It runs good on new slow stuff, but crap at old, slow stuff.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG