The online racing simulator
thanks illegal.
Attached images
tesktoppi.jpg
how do i remowe the garbage can in xp? cant right click and delete, and found a program object dock and im about to fix my "theme"
Quote from DJ-DYX :enter direct link not thumbail :hihi:

What are you talking about? If you want it bigger click on it.

Quote from _TdNoZ_ :how do i remowe the garbage can in xp?

Right click on your desktop, go to arrange icons by, uncheck show desktop icons.
DJ-DYX obviously cannot set his options correctly in the forum settings.

All these desktops with fake Doc bars, why not get the real thing?

One of My Desktops

I update my desktop images quite a lot, usually with LFS screenshots of my cars. I have 5 OS desktops across 3 machines, so I dont get bored of them that quickly because I dont look at the same image.

Years ago back when I just had 1 PC I wrote a batch file to cycle through my desktop image collection and put it in my autoexec.
Quote from Becky Rose :All these desktops with fake Doc bars, why not get the real thing?

My dock randomly changed back to the standard items the other day, anybody else had this happen now it's a bit spartan as I'm adding things when I find I need to use them to keep the size down.
Attached images
Picture 1.png
The items on the doc are stored in user/<home>/library/preferences/com.apple.dock.plist

If you have a backup of your home folder restore this file and all will be back to normal .
Quote :DJ-DYX obviously cannot set his options correctly in the forum settings.

There's no 'correct' preference! It's a choice and one that I happen to choose to use too, of all the hosts on the net, the one problem is with imageshack .
Quote from Becky Rose :There's no 'correct' preference! It's a choice and one that I happen to choose to use too, of all the hosts on the net, the one problem is with imageshack .

I meant "correct" if you want to view pics and thumbnails- which he obviously wants. he's begging people to show him the pics he cannot see because of that.

Most every forum I have ever seen defaults to show them.

Image shack doesn't have any problems though.. it;s the LFS default settings that he needs to change.

Quote :DJ-DYX Quote:
Quote :Originally Posted by Lino
What are you talking about? If you want it bigger click on it.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6...ktop8nu.th.jpg

come on, show me big picture, click on thumbail, you can't click on it. damn

was told by.. cant remember who, i think it was thai fong that told me about Flyakite OS; make your PC look like a mac, it does it completely.. its amazing, so i switched to it instead of using all the bars and stuff, now my computer actually "runs" like a mac and everything looks the same way .. its great

even if you dont want to do so, atleast check out their website, even the website is cool! http://osx.portraitofakite.com/
^^ Still looks like Windows underneath
lol? illepall

new demo
Behold!
Attached images
desktop.JPG

im a lazy git when it comes to my desktop, thats where all my downloads go till either it gets to full or i can be bothered to move them
Cool.......
Attached images
Unbenannt 1.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG