Sebastian Vettel
Robert Kubica
Sebastien Buemi
Lewis Hamilton
Jarno Trulli
Rubens Barrichello
Timo Glock
Clearly needs more downforce
We really need a link to a webstream, - Im gettin paranoid over the fact that I might not be able to watch this practice tommorow
Quote from 5haz :
While Red Bull have been whinging

OT: is "whinging" along the same lines as "whining"?

And how do you pronounce that? Like "Win-jing"?

I see it used here and other international forums, and it's a term I'm unfamiliar with, although I get the gist.
Quote from Mattesa :OT: is "whinging" along the same lines as "whining"?

Yes.

Quote :And how do you pronounce that? Like "Win-jing"?

Yes.
Quote from Mattesa :OT: is "whinging" along the same lines as "whining"?

And how do you pronounce that? Like "Win-jing"?

I see it used here and other international forums, and it's a term I'm unfamiliar with, although I get the gist.

100% correct sir, with meaning and pronunciation.
Awesome, thanks for the clarification.
Sorry, I forget sometimes that not everyone on international forums is English.

I've never looked forward to an F1 race so much before, Infact I've never looked forward to an F1 race before at all, until now that is.
Quote from 5haz :Sorry, I forget sometimes that not everyone on international forums is English.

Catering to an audience is weak. Carry on.
5haz you know it's going to be a big let down?

Anyway looking forward to FP1 and then bed Friday Free Practise is always the best part of the weekend. Seeing how the teams approach developing set up etc... is far more interesting than the race itself For some reason you can see so much more of the car's behavour. It's probably because of the lack of attention on the times so you have to watch the cars themselves.

The race is the worst part of an F1 weekend for me lol
Would just be nice to see seomeone other than Mclaren/ Ferrari on top.

But my money is still very much on Ferrari right now.

Mostly though I'm awaiting the day that the FOTA bunch decide they've had enough, and tell Bernie to go screw himself.
apparently u can use itv if u somehow get a UK proxy......

how do u get one ?
Has anybody worked out where the live stream of the 'red button' is? (BBC website)
There'll probably be a link on the sport page when it starts?

And given its now being broadcast on a free to air channel in the UK, I'm assuming there will be more streams available than before - as before last year, only channels like Premiere would broadcast the FPs.

Watching the 2nd test in New Zealand in the mean time
My TV is broken, and the red button doesn't work in my area. I'll just have to use one of the many 'other' streams floating around.

EDIT: Bleh, I'll just go to bed and listen on Five Live.
Yep click on the big image on the sport homepage, its now on online and on bbci - strange having 5LSX comms!
Wow! those cars are more uglier than from the youtube vids and pics when seeing them on a normal TV... thought my TV was broke for a minute. Wow. That's DISGUSTING lol
Quote from Intrepid :Wow! those cars are more uglier than from the youtube vids and pics when seeing them on a normal TV... thought my TV was broke for a minute. Wow. That's DISGUSTING lol

Yep, apart from the front wing they look great - why didn't they just leave it the same size as last year???

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG