Sebastian Vettel
Robert Kubica
Sebastien Buemi
Lewis Hamilton
Jarno Trulli
Rubens Barrichello
Timo Glock
omg..... best race i've seen for quite some time

Best thing is when yesterday all the Ferrari fans where making fun of Hamilton when he said he will push hard. And what do we see today? Kimi in the wall, Massa retires and Hamilton nearly on the podium

Anyway, Kubica did an amazing job. Shame Vettel had crash with him.

Button tho, top notch man. He was flying, well deserved 1st place.
And poor Rubens, getting pushed and bullyed, still he managed 2nd

Cant wait for Malaysia now!
all credit to him, hamilton did drive well.

the sound of silence from the ferrari/lewis haters is deafening!
YAY jenson Button pwnd them all im fan since the years of he was in williams
I really hoped Vettel would finish the race with 3 tyres.
He didn't.
Too bad.
Was a nice race too watch, although the standings are not what I hoped, don't mind that yet though =).
Great race. Lets hope all drivers get to use KERS as soon as possible. As Glock said he couldnt do anything when he was behind Alonso as he was pushing the button all the time. Redbull and BMW look really stron withouth the KERS also. And Rubens with damaged diffuser showed them that the car can still be fast... "Ferrari... well it can only get better." And lets face it lots of drivers in the points got very lucky to get them (atleast 4).
Quote from DevilDare :omg..... best race i've seen for quite some time

Best thing is when yesterday all the Ferrari fans where making fun of Hamilton when he said he will push hard. And what do we see today? Kimi in the wall, Massa retires and Hamilton nearly on the podium

Anyway, Kubica did an amazing job. Shame Vettel had crash with him.

Button tho, top notch man. He was flying, well deserved 1st place.
And poor Rubens, getting pushed and bullyed, still he managed 2nd

Cant wait for Malaysia now!

Lewis did really eventually did made it onto the podium, well not quite literally, after Trulli was penalised...

apparantly Trulli gone off the track when the safety car was deployed, so Lewis passed him when he's off the track, Trulli then came back to re-pass Lewis, and Trulli was handed a penalty after the race.

the god must be really helping the Brawn team, Rubens' car was indestructable and that late crash between Vetel and Kubica bounced him back upto 2nd place~!
Quote from JCTK :Lewis did really eventually did made it onto the podium, well not quite literally, after Trulli was penalised...

apparantly Trulli gone off the track when the safety car was deployed, so Lewis passed him when he's off the track, Trulli then came back to re-pass Lewis, and Trulli was handed a penalty after the race.

the god must be really helping the Brawn team, Rubens' car was indestructable and that late crash between Vetel and Kubica bounced him back upto 2nd place~!

Yeah i know, 18th to 3rd

Edit - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/h ... t/formula_one/7970633.stm

Now he wants to take the team......

By the way, BBC F1 coverage is absolutely amazing. Especially loving the Red Button Forums and the after race discussion. Stella
Now the guys bashing on Ferrari.. Remember what happened last year? Yeah they both retired too, this race means nothing. The only thing that is clear is that Brawn's are fast as hell. They would have obliterated the other if it wasn't for safety cars (well Button would)..
Quote from DevilDare :

Sure, I would be proud to finish 3rd, just don't forget how he did that. Trulli got penalty and the others crashed. Really, top job there..
Just don't provoke, I won't start flaming...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Sure, I would be proud to finish 3rd, just don't forget how he did that. Trulli got penalty and the others crashed. Really, top job there..
Just don't provoke, I won't start flaming...

Ahhh yes.... the sweet excuses of a Ferrari fan... hmm yes more please
Quote from DevilDare :Ahhh yes.... the sweet excuses of a Ferrari fan... hmm yes more please

Excuses? LOL, did you watch the race?
Quote from DevilDare :Ahhh yes.... the sweet excuses of a Ferrari fan... hmm yes more please

You're... sad..

Quote from diablo21 :You're... sad..

Yes, i feed on these comments. oh nom nom

I am just laughing really hard now how the Ferrari fans try to defend themselves. 3rd or 7th. Point is he showed better stuff than Ferrari's did in a more stable and faster car...
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
All Toki was saying is that Hamilton did get fairly lucky. This is true. It wasn't meant to sound confrontational.
Trulli made a better job than Hamelonton. He started dead last from the pits and technically finished 3rd. But as he is not a miracle wonder boy he doesn't get any credit for it and it was pure luck. Lews did it with pure skill.
No matter whether you like Lewis or not, he did provide some great entertainment - he passed quite a few cars!

He was certainly lucky to get 3rd, and didn't really deserve it, but that's life and he still went from 18th to 3rd! 6/15 cars ahead of him retired, meaning he did have to get by ~9 cars.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :All Toki was saying is that Hamilton did get fairly lucky. This is true. It wasn't meant to sound confrontational.

Exactly.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Exactly.

Fair enough. Lets say Kubica Vettel didnt crash and Trulli wanst penalised.
Hamilton would of been 6th. 18th to 6th in one of a shittiest cars on the track, i think i still would of been very happy. And the point i was making is that the Ferraris were laughing at him, especially when he made the comment about pushing hard in the race. And he did while the Ferraris were kissing the walls and blowing up or whatever happened to almighty Massa.
Shut up, Toki and DevilDare. Seriously.
Quote from DevilDare :Fair enough. Lets say Kubica Vettel didnt crash and Trulli wanst penalised.
Hamilton would of been 6th. 18th to 6th in one of a shittiest cars on the track, i think i still would of been very happy. And the point i was making is that the Ferraris were laughing at him, especially when he made the comment about pushing hard in the race. And he did while the Ferraris were kissing the walls and blowing up or whatever happened to almighty Massa.

You can't laugh at Lewis without being a Ferrari. Should try I guess, because I've always wanted to be a motorcar.

You got to see the irony on the situation compared what he said last year and where he was on the grid now and stuff he said. Have some sense of humour.
Just had a thought. Vettel could be a title contendor and how do you beat him? Turn in on him and he gets a penalty For some stupid reason he thinks he's at fault and forces the stewards to award him a penalty.

Prost and Schumi can get away with it

It's a little trick I have used myself in servers to get drivers reprimanded. For some reason server owners always blame the guy on the inside! I only do it to prove a point about incident responsibility but it's funny to see it actually happen for real.

vettel didn't do THAt much wrong and gets done lolololol
That was a fun race! Great race by BrawnGP, Toyota and Hamilton, not for some others though. Say what you like about Hamilton, he knows how to overtake.
all i'll say is the 2 luckiest drivers of the day came 2nd and 3rd. most races barrichello wouldn't have got a 2nd place after the first lap. even more lucky was hamilton loosing his gearbox in qualifying. if it hadn't failed then it could have failed in the race but even more luckily if he had qualified were he was expected to, he could easily have been caught up the t1 mess (assuming it still occured) as it is a 5 place penalty became a 3 place penalty thanks to toyota and he then avoided the carnage before being gifted 3 places by 2 of his possible rivals hitting each other and a toyota that thought it would mow the grass when behind the safty car. as it is the 2 of them are only 2 and 4 points behind button

the question is do you believe luck balances out or do you follow the napoleon theory of a lucky general being preferable to a good general

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG