Jenson Button
Sebastian Vettel
Robert Kubica
Sebastien Buemi
Lewis Hamilton
Jarno Trulli
Rubens Barrichello
Timo Glock
Quote from evilgeek :feh. after all the controversy and pentalties last year, all the big teams were very careful to follow the rules in the design of their new cars, but a bunch of the lesser teams were allowed to exploit a loop hole in the rules.

i'm sure that all the teams who don't have one will develop one soon (except red bull, who can't because of their rear suspension design), but it's still quite obvious that the FIA fixed this race in order to generate more interest. let's face it, the general public was bored by the ferrari vs mclaren rivalry, and the FIA wanted to spice things up.

Lets face it - your team lost one race and you need some retarded theory to keep yourself happy.

Its the first race of the season - you can't expect form like last year.
Heh, they're just chillin' and a random crew member crawled under the TV.
amazing

jens drove a stormer, not enough brundle to listen to imo, LFS style wreck at the end, and a 1-2 for the ex BAR team (see an earlier post of mine for that one)

loved ross giving rubins some ear ache "slow down ffs!"

bladder stayed the distance, advert breaks? gone gone gone.......hooray!

more please from Brawn GP plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Just his face annoys me!

Jordan BTW
lol you can see jordan thinking "why do they want to talk to martin? he's just another ex driver "

classic, coulthard talking, jordan about to talk and coulthard says "martin what do you think" to stop him
Quote from mr grady :amazing

jens drove a stormer, not enough brundle to listen to imo, LFS style wreck at the end, and a 1-2 for the ex BAR team (see an earlier post of mine for that one)

loved ross giving rubins some ear ache "slow down ffs!"

bladder stayed the distance, advert breaks? gone gone gone.......hooray!

more please from Brawn GP plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

No adverts was unreal, every time the commentators piped down I expected 'DUNNNNNNNNNNN DUNNNNNN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' and some shampoo adverts to come up.
I need to get that BBC stream setup for next weekend.
Hamilton still may get 3rd ?
Quote from Intrepid :Hamilton still may get 3rd ?

Trulli went off under SC and Hamilton had to pass him, according to Whitmarsh. Then Trulli re-passed. Stewards are investigating.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Trulli went off under SC and Hamilton had to pass him, according to Whitmarsh. Then Trulli re-passed. Stewards are investigating.

Source ?
Jensen Button WON !
i love the new BrawnGp Team
im sure he isn't but why is it when you watch jordan moving his head round he looks like the guy in the pub thats had a bit too much and isn't quite up to speed with the conversation?
Ah, BBC post race thingy most likely...just found it
Quote from mcintyrej :No adverts was unreal, every time the commentators piped down I expected 'DUNNNNNNNNNNN DUNNNNNN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' and some shampoo adverts to come up.

And those annoying Ford adverts with the muppets playing the bits of Ford Focus :irked:

Quote from Mp3 Astra :Trulli went off under SC and Hamilton had to pass him, according to Whitmarsh. Then Trulli re-passed. Stewards are investigating.
Quote from Bean0 :Source ?

No, just rubber marbles!

Thank you, im here all week... or maybe not
jordan's day goes from bad to worse, not only two (ex) drivers but now a current team owner all talking when it obviously should be him talking for the full hour
Quote from tinvek :anyone else read in autosport how kubica's height may mean he has to run without Kers whilst heidfeld runs with it due to centre of gravity issues ?

brundle kept saying it was more of an issue on the ballast position for him, so it maybe so
Stuff of Legend, nuff said.
Really great to watch.
I disagree with most here, the skipping of a compound between tires makes for interesting strategy and adds hugely to the amount of overtaking. Same with some teams having KERS and some not. It's all positive from where i was sitting

If the rest of the seasons like that then i'll be delighted.

Great drive from Jenson, and Lewis did a great job from the back in a shite car.

Roll on next weekend, i cant wait!
EJ does like the sound of his own voice doesnt he?

maybe someone on the show will tell him to give DC a fair crack of the whip
Lol @ EJ
Awesome action. Shame about Kubica, I would have wanted to see him win. Ferrari definately is doing something wrong, Kimi's pace wasn't astonishing at any point. Good job by Hamitlon, Trulli and Glock, although they probably just went around all the spinning cars ahead. Good to see the old farts shine when juniors crash out.

BTW You know, IF when 14.4 the ruling of FIA gets changed about the diffusor thingy, and all diffusor-teams were DQ'd, Hamilton would win this race
Omg,it's gonna be SOO boring season because I guess that other teams dont have a chance. Brawn GP is gonna take the maker's championship before spa! I sure hope that the diffuser of Brawn is disallowed.

Oh,and I still hate Lewis Hamilton. Brawn is only the 2nd worst.

2009 formula 1 ing australian grand prix
(849 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG