Robert Kubica
Sebastien Buemi
Lewis Hamilton
Jarno Trulli
Rubens Barrichello
Timo Glock
#77 - 5haz
#78 - w126
Quote from 5haz :Funny how they leave it until the first race weekend to raise their complaint, even though the diffuser in question has been around for weeks now.

F1 cars are supposed to be legal during race weekends, not during pre-season tests. They will protest based on facts, not predictions and speculation.
These reservoir dog style track walks always crack me up

and

Add your own caption^^
Quote from Intrepid :.....

Add your own caption^^

webber says:

Sebastian ''the-next-shumi-but-without-silly-moves'' Vettel !!!!! Stop showing paying Adrian Newey to make a sand replica of your race car ! we are in the credit crunch ! we cant afford it !!!! and we cant show our illegal diffuser coz BrawnGP will bitch about it !!!!
Anyone got reliable links to web streams for practices/quali/race? I read BBC should have something on their site, but that's for UK only...
Quote from Intrepid :

Mark Webber fails at his attempt to quietly dispose of his new team mate.
Well, the diffuser protests are in:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/73901

Regardless of the outcome this evening, one thing is for sure: there will be an appeal. If Brawn, Toyota, and Williams continue to race using their current diffuser and the FIA ICA decide in a month's time that they're illegal, it will cost them a lot of points (assuming they do well enough to get many points).
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Arent they stupid. They should just copy the diffusers instead on making appeals...
Stewards have declared them LEGAL!

Now one hour for Ferrari or Red Bull to lodge their intention to appeal. Oh the drama...
12 hours left!!!!!! cant wait xD (but i have to :S)
sorry.

Does anyone have a TV Stream for the Practice?? i was supposed to watch it a TV but my mom paid the TV bill yesterday, so..
I don't understand why people think it's unsporting that they are appealing. it's perfectly normal, this is F1. The real sport is the development of the cars as much as the racing so naturally they will try and protect their investment by protesting teams that may have breached the rules.

If you just spent 100million in a recession you would go out of your way no-one is gaining any sort of unfair advantage I freakin' would. Anything to make the other teams life a tad more difficult.

Hamilton is rather optimistic saying 15th is realistic. I guess retirements will be a factor so he could get luckly. lol Well to be honest McLaren seem to be downplaying themselves so much it makes me wonder - if it's that bad why not just go home?
Quote from Speedy Pro :Anyone got reliable links to web streams for practices/quali/race? I read BBC should have something on their site, but that's for UK only...

Well considering we are forced to pay for a TV licence (which funds the BBC) to watch ANY channel in the UK whether it's public or privately owned, I damn well hope no one else can watch the BBC coverage for free
Quote from Intrepid :I don't understand why people think it's unsporting that they are appealing. it's perfectly normal, this is F1. The real sport is the development of the cars as much as the racing so naturally they will try and protect their investment by protesting teams that may have breached the rules.

I'm not sure that people are saying it's "unsporting".

Speaking only for myself, my grip is with the FIA not writing the rules clearly enough, and allowing this farce to occur.
I'm looking forward to this race, I would like to see Button in a fast car just to see if he really has what it takes to win a title. The only prediction I have for the race is that there will be plenty of crashes.
it's definitely going to be interesting.

my money is on button winning by a huge margin, with the 2 ferarri's 2nd and 3rd, then another big gap back to a 3-way scrap between alonso and the two bmw's. everyone else will have a miserable day and there will be lots of cursing and kicking things in the pit lane.
Dutch RTL GP has a short article, posted today, in which Hamilton states that he doesn't expect to leave Melbourne with points. "If we're very optimistic, we could score a point" - That's quite interesting
#95 - 5haz
Quote from aroX123 :12 hours left!!!!!! cant wait xD (but i have to :S)
sorry.

Does anyone have a TV Stream for the Practice?? i was supposed to watch it a TV but my mom paid the TV bill yesterday, so..

Isn't it on TV3 in Norway (which according to Wikipedia is FTA)?
Trulli & Seabass on podium
Watch out for the Toyota boys and STR. Seabass and Trulli are as good as any of the other guys, and with their equipment showing progress, expect to find at least one of them on the podium. Lets get this show rolling, and btw check out the skins section on the 09 cars. Great work.
Quote from duke_toaster :Isn't it on TV3 in Norway (which according to Wikipedia is FTA)?

No, they changed in the middle of the season, to Viasat Sport(Norwrgian) and Viasat Motor (Swedish and Norwegian)

And i dont have Tv at the moment, we have payed but the stupid tv stuff still didn't get it

wow grip issues!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG