The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It's when teams let each other know when they are coming into the pits, if they don't have TS or Vent. I guess.

Or reminding each other which macro to use now
What a great choice of music for that scene! I've been watching this incident on remote and swore a LOT when I saw this!! Luckily everyone survived

greetz

der butz
Hi

We ll watch the replay to check bad drivers, post your contest here,
we ll read it and take actions for it.
They should have penalities, but wrong things are done

Sorry for pilots had problems with it.

The server work well, i really dont know why you couldnt connect.
Maybe some bugs.

For the tracker problem with David94 its only my fault, i wrote it bad.
#179 - Aid
host got disconected from master server so when somebody tried to connect using sever name couldn't do it because it wasn't found on master server

btw about car resets.. will it be Stop and go or 60s time penalty after race?
Quote from Aid :

btw about car resets.. will it be Stop and go or 60s time penalty after race?

As per the rules, we made a 60 sec stop/go after our earlier reset.
Same here, I had a CTD an had to reset, done a 60 secs. stop inside pitline...

Im wondering how is going to be checked those secs., and the reconnections made during the race.
We have info with the tracker, then we ll check replay,
its litle long but we ll see all
Can I ask why the tracker shows us doing a reset since the start of the race? It's been there since our starter man got himself the s/g for a jump start.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :Car 233 is being shown as having done a reset. Our driver says he hasn't done one; he only served a stop-go penalty.

Don't worry, if you didn't reset during the race, you don't have to do a penality
We'll check
Thnx, we ll check it, dont worry
- Changing driver: Only one driver per car can be connected on server. When a driver change is completed, the exiting driver must leave the server as fast as possible.

How comes you allow 2 from same teams on the server ?
I actually quite enjoyed that race. There were some very polite GTLight drivers, and most of the GTR drivers were good too.

4th place is something I am very happy with!
Ok i want to report #117 schumeric .. He hit me twice with careless driving , one of the times on the back straight had alot of lag but he was trying to draft on me from very close when he is in a GT500 car and im in a GT Light so he shouldnt of tried to do drafting anyway (about 8 hours 30 mins).. Then im not too sure what lap or time it was but a turn one he was completley reckless , i didn't get blue flagged so I held my line in which i was entitled too , he was a long way back and tried a ridicolous move , iv looked at the replay and i think he deserves a penalty of some sort because his driving was careless ..

Please take a look at his standard of driving
Quote from R.Kolz :- Changing driver: Only one driver per car can be connected on server. When a driver change is completed, the exiting driver must leave the server as fast as possible.

How comes you allow 2 from same teams on the server ?

We are sorry but not all pilots respect this rules
Hi all

Regarding myself 133 J Grainger.

1 day ago, my computer crashed. I lost MSN to, and teamspeak.

I could not comunicate with the other driver without MSN or TeamSpeak, so I had to use the server. I am really sorry about this, however it was small glitchs which I didnt expect to happen.

I think that looking at an unavoidable situation, car 133 should not be demoted.

Thanks everyone for a good race, sorry if any mistakes were made from our drivers. The accidents which I caused were all due to lag.

Please guys dont slag me off on here, as we are a good team, and we tried to keep chat to a minimum.

Many Thanks

Jon
If it was one day ago, you could have easily re-sinstalled Messenger and Teamspeak. That's not really an excuse for the excessive and pointless chatter that was going on.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :If it was one day ago, you could have easily re-sinstalled Messenger and Teamspeak. That's not really an excuse for the excessive and pointless chatter that was going on.

Took the words straight from my mouth
Quote from n-murray :Ok i want to report #117 schumeric .. He hit me twice with careless driving , one of the times on the back straight had alot of lag but he was trying to draft on me from very close when he is in a GT500 car and im in a GT Light so he shouldnt of tried to do drafting anyway (about 8 hours 30 mins).. Then im not too sure what lap or time it was but a turn one he was completley reckless , i didn't get blue flagged so I held my line in which i was entitled too , he was a long way back and tried a ridicolous move , iv looked at the replay and i think he deserves a penalty of some sort because his driving was careless ..

Please take a look at his standard of driving

Iv watched the replay and the accident on the back straught had alot of lag but not much of an excuse since you moved out of his way he stayed right in behind you . However the incident at the first corner could defintley have been avoided ..
Quote from Bean0 :I think a few of the teams have no VOIP so are asking for people to join to take over in the chat.

Here's a small 'Fraps'd replay, for the lulz' from my stint...

http://www.conceptracing.net/bean0/spin.avi

That was me spinning out of control on the back straight :ashamed: I lost it trying to keep out of the way of the car in front of you and collected you as I spun out......sorry about that. At least it gave you a nice replay :sorry:.

And that was us with the Code 0 etc. You're right...we don't have TS so tried to keep chat to minimum while still keeping in contact for driver changes etc. Hope we didn't violate any rules here .

Also, are the replays of the race posted anywhere? I forgot to save them in my rush to change driver.....would be grateful if someone could post it.

Thanks.
The code stuff was fine; IMO, but the other silly chatter from other teams was insane.
Some of them codes we just hilarious ..
Not completley correct but marcrfot and batts at one stage said something like this ,
Marcroft:Bluey pink code
Batts:Affliation Gay Pidegeon

hahaa
Quote from aobrien :Some of them codes we just hilarious ..
Not completley correct but marcrfot and batts at one stage said something like this ,
Marcroft:Bluey pink code
Batts:Affliation Gay Pidegeon

hahaa

that was just a joke we was on skype and we was laughing with the code one thing so we thought we'd make up some thy didnt mean anything
Quote from brt900 :that was just a joke we was on skype and we was laughing with the code one thing so we thought we'd make up some thy didnt mean anything

Great! A joke! Thank God! I totally understand now. Please, enter every other serious race so we can all laugh at your hilarious jokes.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Great! A joke! Thank God! I totally understand now. Please, enter every other serious race so we can all laugh at your hilarious jokes.

I'm not surprised. It's the same guy who posted those two gems:

Quote from Jordan2007 :i can see how you feel about the OWC but im going for fun.. im not going to be serious..

Quote from Jordan2007 :Its a sim racing game so i dont give a crap if i crash into anyone. Its not real..

I wonder how he gets allowed into ANY kind of organized event anymore.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG