The online racing simulator
Round 3 - Protests
Post any Protests here

Please quote lap and race in your report, replays will be attatched here when racing finishes

Cheers

Chris
Race Director
1st race i think it was jack ward he didnt do his dt that should be dq
Jack Ward retired from race 1, so he was given his DT in race 2 which he served.
Is there a deadline for protests? - I have possibly 1-2 to post, however, I have another league about to start and dont want to miss any deadlines..
48 hours mate
Right i dont see why i got a Drive through for taking my team mate out for last place and then letting him go which made me last...

i had Serious lagg which made me go 5 MPH.. And also ask Paul.. i said sorry and he knows that i had lagg..

I want James Back..
he couldnt of avoided me and i also hit him quite hard on accident as he was driving slow as he had lag and didnt want to hit anyone else
The accident 'your lag' caused took out 2 innocent bystanders. I saw that you rear quartered your team mate when you had the whole track to use on your right hand side. Going at 5mph, you could easily use that space.

Hey, get James to take a look if you don't think i'm a good enough admin.
Yeh but you dont get it.. When you are running Like 0.5 FPS YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING..

Im not that stupid i race in real life so i do know how to drive a car but u dont lagg in real life sadly!
Well that isn't lag then is it.....
Look you have the penalty, i'm afraid you'll have to either live with it or talk to James.
I don't mean to pick up small details but lap 5...

O'Keefe was alongside coming into turn 4. I gave him plenty of room only for him to move right across my line on the exit, giving me no space and forcing me to veer off into the grass.

A little more courtesy would be nice mate, I could after all have just not bailed and batted you off.
Quote from Wilko868 :48 hours mate

Cheers

Quote from Jordan2007 :Yeh but you dont get it.. When you are running Like 0.5 FPS YOU CANNOT SEE ANYTHING..

If you are seeing 0.5fps, take a second to ask yourself if you should be racing.. Im only saying that because if thats all you can see, you are likely to be a hazard to others on track.

Regarding the penalty issued to you, the RD did everything right, you caused a hazard, regardless of if you apologised or not, and you found yourself with penalty. Thats an open - shut case imo.

Regarding the Race Director.. The bits that mattered.. Perfect. Keep it up.
TBH i think i give up with this league. No offence but it's not for me.
Cheers Stoney
Sorry to hear that Pete, any reasons why?
Quote from mkinnov8 :Cheers

If you are seeing 0.5fps, take a second to ask yourself if you should be racing.. Im only saying that because if thats all you can see, you are likely to be a hazard to others on track.

Regarding the penalty issued to you, the RD did everything right, you caused a hazard

I Know im a hazard but why do you think i kept asking to start up the back of the grid..

im not buying a brand new computer for a stupid league which you dont exactly get any achievement from it..

Its a sim racing game so i dont give a crap if i crash into anyone. Its not real..
Quote from Wilko868 :Sorry to hear that Pete, any reasons why?

Just have loads of other stuff coming up soon so it's better to quit now than do it half hearted and spoil it for everyone else. I found myself getting bored and admit i did a little naughty move against Ken just out of boredum.
:P well so long as it was on Ken.
Thanks for the input Pete
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Know im a hazard but why do you think i kept asking to start up the back of the grid..

im not buying a brand new computer for a stupid league which you dont exactly get any achievement from it..

Its a sim racing game so i dont give a crap if i crash into anyone. Its not real..

Also, attitude like that puts me off a lot...
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Know im a hazard but why do you think i kept asking to start up the back of the grid..

Ok, so thumbs up to you for that I guess.

Quote from Jordan2007 :im not buying a brand new computer for a stupid league which you dont exactly get any achievement from it..

Firstly, did anyone ask you to matey? No, I didnt think so. Secondly, its not a Stupid League, it's actually quite well thought out, and Im sorry that you personally do not get any achievement from it, but you wont starting at the back with 0.5fps. But th thing you need to realise is that it's not just you on track, there are other people there too.

Quote from Jordan2007 :Its a sim racing game so i dont give a crap if i crash into anyone. Its not real..

Its actually not a sim racing game, thats a contradiction, the clue is kinda in the title, Online Racing Simulator. It may not be real, but it is intended to simulate real life. An attitude like yours in real life.. wont get you very far.

You dont give a crap if you crash into anyone? Its not real, that is the only part you are correct about, however, why should anyone put up with you crashing into them?

Act your age, unless, you are acting your age, then its your age thats the problem. But if you drive in real life, then someday you will meet someone on the real road who cares a little that you dont give a crap if you crash.

Soon hopefully.
yh you dont see im only 14 so im kinda acting my age?

And i drive totally different in real life?

Racing in real life isnt supposed to be fun its serious.

LFS Is fun i dont act like that in real life.
I'm only a year older than you and I don't hold the same attitude to you
I race in real life and I don't hold the same attitude as you
The way you are sounding now is of a crasher, if I came and wiped you out, and then said I didn't care if I had, would you be happy?

Case closed
i wouldnt care lol

and wth do you race?

oh karts..
If you must know I kart.
Yeh well i almost got banned from karting for taking someone out, i lost the championship because of someone took me out in the 2nd race and didnt get penalized.

i know what its all about and i know not to do it again but..

i can see how you feel about the OWC but im going for fun.. im not going to be serious..
#25 - 5haz
Yes but it is nice to at least be able to finish a race without some 'not serious' person taking you out. Demanding perfect, completely accident free racing is a bit much, but simply wanting to not be crashed out of a race really isn't asking much is it? The fun really dissapears fast when the accidents start happening.

If everyone had that attitude, there would be no race finishers!

And I hope you're not proud of your little Karting 'incident' there.

Was a bit 'peeved' with a few people tonight, but it was just racing accidents really in my case.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG