The online racing simulator
Quote from Sir moi 407 :The tracker takes the lap into account only if the driver is in the last sector.

I don't think the results shown in the tracker goes very well with this, as the car number #101 had a disconnection on the first part of the track during lap 34 and that's not being taken into account by your tracker, pls check that while discussing
He got disconnection in first part of lap 34 so only 33 laps have been taken into account.
Then the car 101 did 172 laps...
33+172=205
What's wrong?
Ok guys just a little explanation of what happenned to the server.
The Server Hard Drive was full so it was bugging...
That explains the server lags too!
Only 6Mb/s were used and the server is 100Mb/s fast
I want to thank Logan that solved now the problem
Next time we organize such an event it won't lag like that anymore
Thanks a lot for event, great racing
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Ok guys just a little explanation of what happenned to the server.
The Server Hard Drive was full so it was bugging...
That explains the server lags too!
Only 6Mb/s were used and the server is 100Mb/s fast
I want to thank Logan that solved now the problem
Next time we organize such an event it won't lag like that anymore

BTW besides that I'd like to point out that that was/is probably the most stable server we've ever seen! There were practically no timeouts during the whole 9 hours.
Quote from Koa128 : what's more, the same guy that was constantly chatting, was driving a GT500 and was behind GT350 cars: Constant Chat + No practice at all.

Well i was the second half of team #133,our third driver was unable to drive for us so i did a extra long stint to make up for this........
(Comment-> i hope your not pointing fingers @ me for not practicing?)
J.Grainger did qualifying & started the race for our team & I took over @ around lap 54,then #133 J.Grainger took over @lap 169 to finish the race as i needed a wee break!!.
I had a reasonably good run on my stint getting back 5 or so places that was unfortunately lost @ the start of the 9hrs)

& just a note i want to add is about chatting..was very unfortunate that my team member had troubles with his computer/TeamSpeak(not sure what/how that came about:shrug I cant control/run his life......
But chatting was unacceptable(as i did once or twice myself! what was i meant to do? Ignore him!!),
So i feel i should "apologize" to all drivers that competed in this 9hr endruo on behalf of my team for this shamble

Hopefully this wont happen again!! :slap:
Not the greatest start i had in mind for "Stryker Motorsports"

Congratz to all that finished
Quote from Blackknight555 : :slap:
"Stryker Motorsports"

You raced with a constant engine damage, a kind of GT390 car you had , looking at the last hour or so of the replay and the stats from http://www.lfsworld.net/

Example: Check 8:56:10 to 8:56:25 of the replay (time of race, not replay). Resetting the car to overrev it just 10 seconds later again.
GL next races.
Quote from R.Kolz :You raced with a constant engine damage, a kind of GT390 car you had , looking at the last hour or so of the replay and the stats from http://www.lfsworld.net/

Example: Check 8:56:10 to 8:56:25 of the replay (time of race, not replay). Resetting the car to overrev it just 10 seconds later again.

Didnt have the replay till just now,& have looked @ the quality of other team member's quote "said driving"

Coughs**J.Grainger took over from me @ 7:55:57.60 if you watch the replay fully!!

Quote from Blackknight555 :If you look @ my entire stint,you will see that "I" did not once do a reset.Only pit-in's...

Quote from Blackknight555 :Plus++ If i had engine damage,i must have been driving well then to make up 5 positions

Quote from R.Kolz :GL next races.

lmao.....thx anyway,but might not be a next race for "Stryker Motorsports" for a while @ this rate.......Only time will tell
Voici les graphs non-officiels (déconnexions non prises en compte) par catégorie :Bonne analyse!

In English (Google):

Below are the unofficial graphs (disconnections not taken into account) by category:Good analysis!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can download the replays, here :
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Great! A joke! Thank God! I totally understand now. Please, enter every other serious race so we can all laugh at your hilarious jokes.

ill try my best
The link to the penalties fails:

"Veuillez entrer votre nom d'utilisateur et votre mot de passe pour vous connecter."

I presume that means I am too gay to access the site?
Quote from hyntty :The link to the penalties fails:

"Veuillez entrer votre nom d'utilisateur et votre mot de passe pour vous connecter."

I presume that means I am too gay to access the site?

Yeah, nearly... That means that you have to register(if it's not done), and if it's done, to give your username and your passworld.
Should be solved
Tks. for the final results, and congratulations to E-Team, was a really nice race from start to finish.

Good work to all winners from each class, is always good to fill a whole server with mixed classes
Will the next round be open to the public?
Well every race is "open to the public" but we won't promote the next one in LFS Forum as it is only a 3hours race
If you want to suscribe to the next race, you can do it here:
http://lfsenduranceseries.forumpro.fr/inscriptions-f8/
(topic to suscribe to Race 8 not yet created )
Can I ask what the weights here are?
Quote from hyntty :Can I ask what the weights here are?

It's the ballast that need to carry on the next round the drivers that registered for the whole season.
For one person only?
Quote from hyntty :For one person only?

Yeah, it seems that the drivers have to sign-up individually before the beginning of the season. Then they can team-up with differents persons during the differents rounds of the season.

That mean that if I participated on the season, I could have team-up with X on Round 1, then with Y on Round 2, etc.

Needs confirmation from an admin anyway.
Yep you're right
In the 3hours race you can participate on your own or with 1-2 co-drivers...
I see. It's French logic obviously. Makes no sence but I'm sure it works somehow

But how about when you team up with different people throughout the season and your teammate has a different ballast than you? Or is the point to make two "light persons" team up?
If player A had a ballast of 30kg and B hadn't, then if they team up, AB will have 30kg ballast

9 Hours of Aston Grand Touring by LFSES
(250 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG