The online racing simulator
i think reset should be put off...
Quote from chaa :i think reset should be put off...

... I'm having a feeling you haven't read the rules?
I read them, so I wrote should and not is
Quote from chaa :I read them, so I wrote should and not is

Well, if there is a penalty for doing so, there must be a way to track them (?) So it would make no diffference wheather it was on or off.

E: Effing insert button ruining my text.
yep, and this would be a lot of work for the admins (they have to watch the complete race)... and that's why I'm against reseting...
The tracker counts the resets
And well, that's our problem
Quote from chaa :yep, and this would be a lot of work for the admins (they have to watch the complete race)... and that's why I'm against reseting...

Hi.

For our endurance league we prefer to have fun and allow the reset.
For such long race its pity to finish the race in the first lap cause some small mistakes.
We are maybe to nice with pilots
Hi again! I know you've got the trackers and stuff already set up, but we'd like to be a nuisance and add a driver to our lineup

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Team name : Scuderia Faccia Palma
Car : FZR GT350
Drivers : T.Hynninen (hyntty), M.Passingham (mp3 astra), Demetrius Adelin (BAMBO), K.O'Keefe (racer hero)

Quote from hyntty :Hi again! I know you've got the trackers and stuff already set up, but we'd like to be a nuisance and add a driver to or lineup

mee to

Wilko868 out /aobrien in

and Exefas out , no replacement , but thats not a problem for the tracker
Done
sir moi thank you for organising such a great event look forward too competing in it tomorrow and youve done a great job
little help please could someone pm the teamspeak server to me as i couldnt find it on the site (cant read french)
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Team name : Scuderia Faccia Palma
Car : FZR GT350
Drivers : T.Hynninen (hyntty), M.Passingham (mp3 astra), D.Adelin (BAMBO), K.O'Keefe (racer hero)

Driver lineup has been finalized.
Team name : Experion Racing Team
Car : FZR GT500
Drivers : J.Ward (jwardy), K.Gasiunas (texasltu), Andy O'Brien (aobrien), M.Bartusevicius (efexas16)

This is a final line-up.
Quote from brt900 :little help please could someone pm the teamspeak server to me as i couldnt find it on the site (cant read french)

Sorry but we dont have own Teamspeak server ..
EER skin for 9H
Attached images
FZR_EER9H.jpg
Good luck guys
Don't forget: be clean and no chat
@brt900 thank you but it's not only me, it's steeflawson too :P
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Good luck guys
Don't forget: be clean and no chat
@brt900 thank you but it's not only me, it's steeflawson too :P

sorry for missing him but well done youve done a great job
Guys ive been left off the tracker.

Im driving for the PPD Rookie team, and my username is 'wilko868'

Thanks alot

Chris
Hi

What time does the race start GMT, is it 1.30 or 3.30?

Jon
because it's gmt +2 at 3.30, it should be for gmt 1.30
In France we are GMT + 2 .

We changed last month, sorry ..

http://www.horlogeparlante.com/france_paris_333.php

We made the first post when it was winter time, but now its not good now, but we change nothing, the start will be with GMT + 1.
the start is at 1:OO PM GMT or 3:OO PM GMT+2, French Time
Car 233 is being shown as having done a reset. Our driver says he hasn't done one; he only served a stop-go penalty.
Car #133 driven by Granger should be looked carefully, or might cause some serious accidents by fighting position while being lapped.

Not good at all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG