The online racing simulator
Hi
Thank you for pointing this out! It's a translation so some things may be unclear...
Quote from corrected Rules :Taking off the speed limiter and driving 100 km per hour is permitted only if you may catch the pilote in front of you. In last sector you must keep your speed limiter on, also when there is difference between you and a car in front of you.

For the second one, it's only comon sens
The inferior categories must be carfull with superior categories not blocking them and superior categories must be carfull with inferior categories not trying to pass in impossible places, not pushing them etc...
thank you for the quick answer no the things are clear for me
I Found something unclear to me again ^^

"- Wing over ( roll over ) :In the case of roll over or when there is not possibility to join thetrack, the pilot will be authorized to reset, but he must go to standsand make 60 seconds of penalty. If the reset cannot solve your problem (no fuel or stuck in the sand
for example ), you can use shift + P or shift + S and return inthe pit. You must effectuate 60 seconds penalty like in the case ofpenalty."

What is a standsand? And Where how it have to be done?
And to be clear, if my problem could be solved by reseting my car then i have to do this(for sure not when it is just a damaged car or blown up tyre), or can i feel free to do shift+p if i want?
In fact when you reset you have to make a 60s stop and go penalty
Yep again some mistakes..
In fast it is stands_and
Quote :- Wing over ( roll over ) :In the case of roll over or when there is not possibility to join the track, the pilot will be authorized to reset, but he must go to stands and make 60 seconds of penalty. If the reset cannot solve your problem (no fuel or stuck in the sand for example ), you can use shift + P or shift + S and return in the pit. You must effectuate 60 seconds penalty like in the case of reset.

Just stop in the pits and wait 60 sec... Nothing more
If you want to use shift+P or shift+S instead of reseting but that will make you loose time
oke thank you again ^^
Sorry, we(Scuderia Forza) have to withdraw as we don't have enough drivers for it.
Yea it's a pitty but thanks for telling us
maybe some teams need driver...
XRR GT350

#low-racing

Drivers:
D. Potthoff [daniel1992]
P. Rose [chaa]
J. Scheuerle [zockmachine]
Quote from DevilDare :LTGP (Lithuania GP)

FZR GT350

DRIVER 1: DevilDare (Tomas Klipikovas)
DRIVER 2: seniecka (Skirmantas Stankevicius)
DRIVER 3: Danas (Danas Lipcius)

Thanks

Tomas

Update - Driver number 3 added. Danas Lipcius.

Sorry for late add, had some problems Thanks!
Quote from zockmachine :CAR TBA GT350

#low-racing

Drivers:
K. O'Keefe [racer hero]
P. Rose [chaa]
J. Scheuerle [zockmachine]

Your number is 227
As we pushed the limit from 23 drivers to 29 drivers I updated the rules as well
Quote :- Changing driver: Only one driver per car can be connected on server. When a driver change is completed, the exiting driver must leave the server as fast as possible.

Team name : Scuderia Faccia Palma
Car : FZR GT350
Drivers : T.Hynninen (hyntty), M.Passingham (mp3 astra), D.Adelin (BAMBO), K.O'Keefe (racer hero)
Quote from Egon-est :FZR GT350

Estonian Endurance Racers

Drivers:
R.Kööts [VTiRacing]
S.Leemet [S.Leemet]
M.Seppam [RudolfR]

EDIT: Lineup updated

lineup updated
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Team name : Scuderia Faccia Palma
Car : FZR GT350
Drivers : T.Hynninen (hyntty), M.Passingham (mp3 astra), Demetrius Adelin (BAMBO), TBA.

As there are still 3 free slots in GTlight, we decided to open one free slot in GT350 so you can participate!
Even if I already told you by MP I'm putting it here: Your number is 233
Quote from Sir moi 407 :As we pushed the limit from 23 drivers to 29 drivers I updated the rules as well

thats going to be hard how do we know when to reconnect i dont like that rule we should be able to watch our team mate/s
Then you probably don't like IGTC, MOE and GTAL
Use Team Speak and/or LFS Remote... Not really complicated
Quote from Sir moi 407 : Your number is 233

Any chance you could, if there is anyhing to tell, tell it to me since the fellow who made the OP might be away for holiday (or something lazyass similar). Thanks.

Then I'd like to ask a few things. Firstly since starting too late isn't permitted, what happens if you timeout during the start?

Quote from Rules :Race is limited on 29 cars.

If the number of competitors is more than 32, only the pilote who starts competition for the team is permitted to participatein qualification.

Is there a point to this contradicting rule?

Thirldly, how are passwords for the race and practise servers (if there is any) distributed? I'm sorry if they've been sent to someone already but... err blame the holidaylazyass

Sorry to trouble
Number of competitors, not number of cars
The pass is in the first post
Oh, how blind of me
that looks interesting! ^^
Hi, it could be useful if you can set up a server with similar racing conditions of the raceday, mainly for lag related testing and stuff.

Tks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG