The online racing simulator
Nascar as a spec series

Oh, wait....
montoya breaking track record? xD

gonna be epic 2morro cant wait
Anyone else seeing the new maturity in Kyle Busch? It's coming, it was definately visible after the truck race today, I am hoping it continues.

About Montoya: I really want him to win at least one race in the chase, would be epic.
sadly us brits only get NSCS race.

we dont get no trucks no nationwide.

not even nascar practice or qual

only raceday
Quote from PMD9409 :Anyone else seeing the new maturity in Kyle Busch? It's coming, it was definately visible after the truck race today, I am hoping it continues.

I don't know, I'm not sure I believe it yet, I didn't see the truck race though. Honestly I'd rather him act like a douche than fake being mature.
Quote from UncleBenny :I don't know, I'm not sure I believe it yet, I didn't see the truck race though. Honestly I'd rather him act like a douche than fake being mature.

Nah, he got a real kick in the face when he didn't make the chase. It'll come.
respect to montoya!!!

he coulda rammed martin up the track when he pinned montoya but montoya respected him.

montoyas now 4th!

incoming crazy columbian xD
Yeah, grats to both Martin and Montoya.

Sad day for Kahne.
imo stefan everts was better..

but that monster livery looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik
Quote from SidiousX :http://www.nascar.com/video/bu ... gh.four.nascar/index.html

Hamlin is such a little...ugh. Even if he's from my hometown, still don't like him. Guess teammates tend to be the same person sometimes.

Yep, something I've known for a couple years now. He's a little prick that I class below Kyle all day. Watch how aggressive he is during races, he chops other people off hoping they give him the position. If not he wrecks and blames the other driver (Pocono and Nat/Cup at Richmond).

Denny obviously doesn't know what cars do if he thinks Brad drove it in hard. IF Brad drove it in hard then the car would wash up sometime during the turn, instead it stayed right on the bottom until the exit when Denny cut across his nose.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yep, something I've known for a couple years now. He's a little prick that I class below Kyle all day. Watch how aggressive he is during races, he chops other people off hoping they give him the position. If not he wrecks and blames the other driver (Pocono and Nat/Cup at Richmond).

Denny obviously doesn't know what cars do if he thinks Brad drove it in hard. IF Brad drove it in hard then the car would wash up sometime during the turn, instead it stayed right on the bottom until the exit when Denny cut across his nose.

brad stuck his line, denny came down onto him, it's so damn obvious, but he can't get it through his thick head, I regret living in chesterfield now.
I watched the video again and again....IDK, maybe Jason Plato in BTCC is making me soft when it comes to contact. Way I see it, it looks exactly like a racing incident.

Brad wasn't by Hamlin's side. But Hamlin did open up room for Brad to pass. Brad, figured he should move into the empty spot. Hamlin didn't think Brad would do that and closed in. Bam.

Typical racing incident imo.

I will admit that I've never liked Hamlin, best example of his dirty driving I can think of right now is the David Reutiman incident where he took out both David and Marcos Ambrose.

And, Hamlin's response to that incident was uncalled for as well. He is quite the prick. But I honestly think that the Dover 200 incident between those two was really a racing incident
Crazy ass crash
logano got owned :/ that was alot of rolls
Hmmm. JPM may just 'top five' himself into a championship. That would be pretty cool.
hes a legend xD

hes so agressive passing anywhere and everywhere lol

like a red rag to a bull.

but love it.

his talking to his crew chief when he was pissed about the handling looool.

jpm still top 3 at the mo only ~50 points behind MM
Bump

Piquet to test truck?

autosport.com:
Quote :
Nelson Piquet Jr is set to test a Toyota Tundra NASCAR truck next Monday as the former Renault Formula 1 driver seeks options for his racing career.

Piquet is due to test for Red Horse Racing on October 12 at Rockingham, North Carolina as the Brazilian, who was involved in the race-fixing scandal at last year's Singapore Grand Prix, ponders a move to NASCAR among his options.

AUTOSPORT.com understands that Toyota Racing Development has been involved in providing Piquet with the opportunity to sample NASCAR-type machinery for the first time. A team spokesperson confirmed the Brazilian's test but said that no plans have yet been laid out for him to do contest any races.

Red Horse currently fields two Toyota Tundras full-time for TJ Bell and Timothy Peters in the NASCAR Truck Series.

An official team release is expected later on Monday.

probably
Why has NASCAR become the F1 career graveyard?
coz piquet got naff all else to go...

no one wants him

NASCAR 2009 Season-Talk Chat
(467 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG