The online racing simulator
Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
When young I used to try and electrocute myself by sticking my finger in the top hole of a three pin plug socket….this is the earth wire and has NO electrical current running through it. Hence the reason why I failed and can still type this today.
Just stick the plug thingy from a mobile phone charger in your mouth, now that hurts!

I also realised that Internet Exploder 8 is ultra crapola and keeps having epic freezes.
Quote from 5haz :Just stick the plug thingy from a mobile phone charger in your mouth, now that hurts!

Licking the terminals of a new 9V battery hurts even more
The longest word you can make out of the top row of letters on a UK (QWERTY) keyboard is 'Typewriter'.
this definitely belongs in this thread as well...
squeezing a bottle with the cap shut make pressure in the bottle so when you open the bottle, the cap explodes off it. never knew that before.
... lol? or a weapon...
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :squeezing a bottle with the cap shut make pressure in the bottle so when you open the bottle, the cap explodes off it. never knew that before.

i realized that a couple weeks ago.... its quite dangerous... but usefull when you want to get rid of a teacher...
I made the water inside mine turn to vapor instantly! and I lost the cap.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I made the water inside mine turn to vapor instantly! and I lost the cap.

You made the water inside a bottle turn to vapour by squeezing it?
Quote from DTrott :You made the water inside a bottle turn to vapour by squeezing it?

well yeah. once the cap exploded off the bottle, the water also rushed out of it so fast it just became well not vapor, but a mist. definitly not a vapor. the mist looked like a steam which was weird.
In LFS, you can copy the slider value by pressing CTRL + right mouse btn and paste by SHIFT + right mouose btn. It is quite useful for colours.
:munching_

reading this thread...
Quote from Flame CZE :In LFS, you can copy the slider value by pressing CTRL + right mouse btn and paste by SHIFT + right mouose btn. It is quite useful for colours.

Nice!
wow! never knew that! I will try that slider value out thing in LFS once I play.
punctuation doesnt exist on the forums i just noticed that
NOS is actualy also an Energy Drink, i always thought it only was Nitrous oxide. :doh:

Quote from G!NhO :NOS is actualy also an Energy Drink, i always thought it only was Nitrous oxide. :doh:

NOS is a trademark.
N2O is nitrous oxide.
i spent the last few months driving the wrong way down my road... never noticed it :|

" right have way " i always though " i woulda voted obama, so im right... " Seriously...
I thought gymkhana was only a Gran Turismo thing. It's real. :doh:
You can set an Ipod Shuffle up as a USB flash drive.

Useful.
Quote from 5haz :You can set an Ipod Shuffle up as a USB flash drive.

Useful.

You can set a cell phone and any other mp3 (mp4, mp5, mp724372872, etc) player as a USB flash drive too (basically, everything that connects on a USB port). And, on Windows 7, you can set a CD-R or DVD-R disc as a USB flash drive too. And you can copy or move files to it as much as you want, then just eject the disc and put it in another computer. You'll still be able to burn files on it again, whenever you want (until it gets out of space, of course).

Windows 7 also records .iso images by default... Nero or any other burning program aren't needed anymore
Really obvious stuff hmm...

A nuclear weapon is an explosive device that derives its destructive force from nuclear reactions, either fission or a combination of fission and fusion. Both reactions release vast quantities of energy from relatively small amounts of matter; a modern thermonuclear weapon weighing little more than a thousand kilograms can produce an explosion comparable to the detonation of more than a billion kilograms of conventional high explosive.[1] Even small nuclear devices can devastate a city. Nuclear weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction, and their use and control has been a major aspect of international policy since their debut.

In the history of warfare, only two nuclear weapons have been detonated offensively, both near the end of World War II. The first was detonated on the morning of 6 August 1945, when the United States dropped a uranium gun-type device code-named "Little Boy" on the Japanese city of Hiroshima. The second was detonated three days later when the United States dropped a plutonium implosion-type device code-named "Fat Man" on the city of Nagasaki, Japan. These bombings resulted in the immediate deaths of around 120,000 people (mostly civilians) from injuries sustained from the explosion and acute radiation sickness, and even more deaths from long-term effects of ionizing radiation. The use of these weapons was and remains controversial. (See atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki for a full discussion.)

Since the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings, nuclear weapons have been detonated on over two thousand occasions for testing purposes and demonstration purposes. The only countries known to have detonated nuclear weapons—and that acknowledge possessing such weapons—are (chronologically) the United States, the Soviet Union (succeeded as a nuclear power by Russia), the United Kingdom, France, the People's Republic of China, India, Pakistan, and North Korea. Israel is also widely believed to possess nuclear weapons, though it does not acknowledge having them. (For more information on these states' nuclear programs, as well as other states that formerly possessed nuclear weapons or are suspected of seeking nuclear weapons, see list of states with nuclear weapons.)

Quote from Velociround :Windows 7 also records .iso images by default... Nero or any other burning program aren't needed anymore

Hurrah, it's about time.
Quote from G!NhO :NOS is actualy also an Energy Drink, i always thought it only was Nitrous oxide. :doh:

i find this strange? one guy in my school has a shirt that says: nos:nitrous oxide systems?

Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG