The online racing simulator
Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :that you have just figured out.
  1. Never saw the arrow in the Fedex sign until a couple of months ago
For the time being....that is all

No way! just saw that right now! Also, realized that what I thought was fake carbon fiber is real carbon fiber.
I just realised (quite little while ago) MagnoT is a demo racer....
MagnoT the uber dorifto mod guy
F5 refreshes your current browser page.
Ctrl+F5 fully refreshes it, by re-downloading all images. Useful for web designing
Alt+F brings down then File Menu
Quote from Intrepid :Alt+F brings down then File Menu

ALT+LETTER will bring up the menu with i.e. File in it's name. You'll need to press the ALT first...
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I just realised (quite little while ago) MagnoT is a demo racer....

WOAH! I saw that! CRAZY!
Quote from G!NhO :so he is a cracker o_O

I think you are so right. He made a Evo 8 out of the fz5 (I saw it, and he did a great job). Also, I just found out Alt+R preveiws your message on here. And, it activates the printer menu. :doh:
Quote from UncleBenny :SHIFT + mousewheel can be used for "Back" and "Forward" in Firefox, possibly other browsers.

My Logitech MX500 mouse's forward button/mouse gesture right (in Opera) also works as next page/or next something button (in default settings I might add no magic - just automagically chooses the next something). In LFS Forum it's the next newer thread than the current.
Quote from Krane :My Logitech MX500 mouse's forward button/mouse gesture right (in Opera) also works as next page/or next something button (in default settings I might add no magic - just automagically chooses the next something). In LFS Forum it's the next newer thread than the current.

Good find, although I already knew that. I'd rather have it to go to the next thread page, I think it'd be more useful. It goes to "next page" in many websites, but some of them just go to "next newest" or "last page". I didn't try to configure it though, it might be possible to choose which action to perform.
Julius Caesar died in the end of his life
Did you know you could extend Opera's speeddial to this?:

by adding this to your speeddial.ini:
[Size]
Rows=4
Columns=7

The analog sticks on the playstation 1 and 2 controllers are also buttons.
Never knew that, i thought i was just breaking them

I'm using one for a diy remote control project, that's how I noticed it.
Quote from Krane :My Logitech MX500 mouse's forward button/mouse gesture right (in Opera) also works as next page/or next something button (in default settings I might add no magic - just automagically chooses the next something). In LFS Forum it's the next newer thread than the current.

That's because websites can be scripted to respond to Forward & Back browser buttons on the page itself instead of going forward and back in history. It's not the gestures, just the fact that the gestures control the browser's buttons.
I just realised after 15 years, that my fridge has a Secret shelve :hide:
Quote from Vinnylegends :I just realised after 15 years, that my fridge has a Secret shelve :hide:

That's why it was a "secret" shelf.
Just don't eat any food you've just found there
#123 - AMB
Quote from Vinnylegends :I just realised after 15 years, that my fridge has a Secret shelve :hide:

Same fridge for 15 years?
Sun visors in cars can be pulled off and twisted to the right to cover any sun from that direction if neccesary.

Really obvious stuff....
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG